User Avatar Image

Demo vs. Paid Version

posted by NeoKeanu on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I downloaded the demo for PA a day or so ago and just finished it up today. As I was playing I kept thinking at any moment some message will pop up and ask me to buy the game, but this never happened and I played all the way through to the credits. Can anyone tell me what more I would get out of buying the game? (Outside of showing support for TTG)
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • NeoKeanu;430840 said:
    I downloaded the demo for PA a day or so ago and just finished it up today. As I was playing I kept thinking at any moment some message will pop up and ask me to buy the game, but this never happened and I played all the way through to the credits. Can anyone tell me what more I would get out of buying the game? (Outside of showing support for TTG)
    Where did the demo end plot wise.
  • I loved the demo so much i bought the full game on steam yeasterday :)
  • Yeah, I think it might be broken, like the Bone: Act 1 demo was a while ago. I've gotten to the part where the furnace breaks without anything stopping me. Is the demo supposed to go that far? (By the way, I love what I've seen so far!)
  • Sinker182;434571 said:
    Yeah, I think it might be broken, like the Bone: Act 1 demo was a while ago. I've gotten to the part where the furnace breaks without anything stopping me. Is the demo supposed to go that far? (By the way, I love what I've seen so far!)
    The furnace in that inn?
  • I think it has optional puzzles. What about these:

The puzzle in the newspaper in the back of the inn.
    The two puzzles where you help the waitress.
    The one where you find which gnome in the display case is missing.
    Where you help the crazy guy in the lobby of the inn.
  • Actually, I know for a fact the demo is supposed to end when the gnome steal the pipe, as it's the first real horror bit of the game.
  • Well, then I know the demo is broken; I've actually retrieved the pipe and am now at the actual puzzle where you fix the furnace. It's hard.:p
  • Well, if you've solved the puzzle and continued the game then maybe it really is broken, but have you?
Add Comment