User Avatar Image

PSN and Mac Confirmed!

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
http://mixnmojo.com/news/Strong-Bad-is-cool-with-the-PS3-and-Mac
Telltale tells us Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is heading to PSN (December 21st) and Mac (soon!). That's great, really, as it's now available for pretty much every major gaming platform.

Other than the 360 that is.

And not to get too Tingler here, but it'd be nice to see TTG release some more games for that platform too. I'd buy 'em!
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dan the Man;429643 said:
    if i already bought SBCG4AP on PC is there a way i can download it for the PlayStation Network by redeeming codes or something?????????????
    Nope.
  • Gogeta504;429549 said:
    i played the demo on PS3 and holy @#$@#$ the graphics are HD !!!! ish and alot cartoony in HD !!! awesome =) im gonna buy it soon after i get BTTF :D
    Erm... sorry to burst your bubble, but the PC version is just as HD to my knowledge.
  • Dearest Tellatale, where is our Mac version? The year is almost done, and I was expecting it to be out before the first of the year, as you had announced that it would be availabale for mac before the end of the year and it is already out on PSN. My mac is definitly attractive.
  • Supagreen;432020 said:
    Dearest Tellatale, where is our Mac version? The year is almost done, and I was expecting it to be out before the first of the year, as you had announced that it would be availabale for mac before the end of the year and it is already out on PSN. My mac is definitly attractive.
    I said the same thing... but in October. I guess I pissed 'em off. Sorry...
  • Yeah, but the PSN version wasnt out then.
  • Can someone record some footage for the ps3 version, please?
  • mightypiratetm;432623 said:
    Can someone record some footage for the ps3 version, please?
    I tried the demo, it's exactly the same as the PC version running in a matching resolution. No new content whatsoever outside of the hover-over bit on the main menu, which is boring anyway iirc.
  • mightypiratetm;432623 said:
    Can someone record some footage for the ps3 version, please?
    Run it on your PC at 1920x1080, record some footage, then photoshop in PlayStation control graphics into the interface. :)
  • Is there anti-aliasing? If so, they should add it to the PC version too. I'm tired of controlling block blockerson, it should look more like a flash cartoon.
  • Do you get all games at once or do we have to wait every month for the next one
Add Comment