User Avatar Image

Which Movie is it Based On?

posted by StrongBrush1 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Will this new game be based on the First Movie, the second, the Third, or Is it something completely different?
I'm hoping it will be one of the first two movies, but even more so, I want both.
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • screw the movies! base it on the book for once.
  • koiboi59;379339 said:
    screw the movies! base it on the book for once.
    The movie is already based on the books, so technically it would be a repeat of the movie.

PS. resurrected.
  • StrongBrush1;394250 said:
    The movie is already based on the books, so technically it would be a repeat of the movie.

PS. resurrected.
    well i meant do the first book since it is way different from the first movie
  • They've said they don't have the license to the books, and they'll try to cover the "holes" in the movies or something like that.

Man I can't wait for any type of update!
  • Trenchfoot;394299 said:
    They've said they don't have the license to the books, and they'll try to cover the "holes" in the movies or something like that.

Man I can't wait for any type of update!
    i figured that out a while ago, i just wanted to argue why i said that.
  • The original Jurassic Park is a classic..no question. It's one of my all time favorite movies. I never watch the sequels, I personally think they are both horrible. The Lost World was an interesting idea, but the ending was a disaster it looked as though the writers were trying to mimic a King Kong atmosphere..ugh and don't get me started on Jurassic Park 3...a hybrid mega dinosaur...what is this the 1950s?
  • The spinosaurus was a real dinosaur. Not a hybrid mega dinosaur from the 1950's.
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    waroftheworlds01;395085 said:
    The spinosaurus was a real dinosaur. Not a hybrid mega dinosaur from the 1950's.
    Yes, the spinosaurus WAS a real dinosaur. but come on... it was lame. I can't be just me that thought it looked like a giant scaly duck!
  • MarkDarin;395103 said:
    Yes, the spinosaurus WAS a real dinosaur. but come on... it was lame. I can't be just me that thought it looked like a giant scaly duck!
    That's mostly because his body was adapted for hunting in water. Hence his nostrils were placed on top of his snout instead on the side or front.

• Why don't they try to make it a combination of the three, to be different.
Add Comment