User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.3K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RetroVortex;432498 said:
    I pretty certain the 3DS doesn't need glasses.
    I think it uses viewpoint trickery, thats adjustable (can be turned off as well I think) to get that 3D effect.
    QFT. No glasses required. 'course, that makes it impossible to see what all the fuss is about unless you're actually playing one, but...
  • Darth Marsden;432500 said:
    'course, that makes it impossible to see what all the fuss is about unless you're actually playing one, but...
    Lies. :p
  • Epic Mickey
    Wii Points Card
    And Yet It Moves
    Super Mario 64
    Weezer- Hurley

Yeah, post-christmas Binge

Edit: Also got more stuff from Amazon.

Kid Beyond- Amplivate
    Family Guy- It's A Trap!
    Homestar Runner's Everything Else Vols. 2 & 3
    Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Boxset
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World the Movie
  • I've recently made this order from Amazon:

Psych - Season 1 [DVD]
    Firefly [DVD]
    Serenity [DVD]
    Fable III [360]

with some Christmas money I got.

There's still a few things I'd like to get, such as Scott Pilgrim & Inception on DVD and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for the 360. Hopefully I can get them soon.
  • Yesterday I bought perfume, red bed sheet, dot markers, 2 BBQ pork buns, chocolate elves, Witches Incorporated and Science of Discworld 2.
  • RetroVortex;432498 said:
    I pretty certain the 3DS doesn't need glasses.
    I think it uses viewpoint trickery, thats adjustable (can be turned off as well I think) to get that 3D effect.
    Oh it is without glasses. That was an example from dsi to 3ds. If it is a change that big, then Ill get the next revision.
    If it is oh bigger, than Ill do without it.

Still cant wait for this 3ds.
  • Bloody Good Time.

And, since I found out the developer wouldn't earn jack unless 2.7 million copies would be sold (and they expect it wouldn't nearly reach as much sales as that) I also bought one copy for my brother. You gotta give them some slack, most of their royalties are eaten by Ubisoft anyway.
  • The SMB Soundtrack CD!

The hardcover signed version of Penny Arcade Volume #6.
  • A cookie cutter in the shape of a carrot.
Add Comment