User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.2K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • King's Quest VII. I am at chapter four (out of six) and this game is really fun! After that, I plan to play The Silver Lining.
  • I plan on starting Gothic 2 this weekend.
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

Stuck at the boss of olympus colosium(err however you spell it)

which is extreamly unfair.
    First off it is an RPG during this boss so I cant dodge attacks and the block system sucks.
    Second my spells dont recover that quick it takes 10 turns for it to reapear and by then Im dead
    Ive overdone my matrix grid so I cant level up or get stronger without removing any of my abilities
    My ally sucks and only does one terrible punch if Im lucky
    After this boss is another boss that I dont get to heal in between.

Ugh I liked most of the ways to keep the game fresh but not this,
  • So you're saying Olympus Coliseum sucks in this game, just like in every other game it's in. And yet somehow it's the only world that's appeared in all six games so far.
  • Epic Mafia

www.epicmafia.com
  • Tales of Monkey Island, for the 2nd time. Loving it as much as the first, if not more.
  • In about five minutes, I'm a-starting Mass Effect 2.
  • I am at that one point where I am at a point I want to just quit the game becuase of its difficulty but cant do to kingdom hearts lousy save system.
    Ugh
    If I quit I have to replay a good chunk of the world that was also difficult.
    If I stay I lose some sleep.'
    EDIT: how the hell do I die with one hit on full health
    EDIT:hard part over now for a save point
    EDIT:Save point now I can sleep.
  • Alternatively, you can close your DS to put it into sleep mode and plug it in.
Add Comment