34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • telltale please....please.... post a high res version of this cover online so we can print it out
  • jeeno0142;438609 said:
    I'm not too sure, but Play.com says that it has the concept art, IWWHI videos, wallpapers, trailers and avatars. It doesn't say anything about commentary though.
    Soo.... all the same stuff as on Telltale's DVD then?
  • Molokov;438966 said:
    Soo.... all the same stuff as on Telltale's DVD then?
    Except commentary.
  • TomPravetz;438971 said:
    Except commentary.
    Which was basically the main attraction.
  • Cor blimey govner, it's one of those rare occasions that I'm actually proud to be British. I've already got ToMI on disc for PC and after the recent PSN farce, also for PS3. However, with cover art that gorgeous it looks like I'll be getting a third copy. I guess you know that something is special when you end up with multiple copies!

P.S. Is it blasphemous to say that I prefer the UK cover over Purcell's original?
  • Davies;438987 said:
    P.S. Is it blasphemous to say that I prefer the UK cover over Purcell's original?
    No, because the design was based off of a concept of Steve's. If this weren't the case, then yes, it would be blasphemy, and it would be fifteen lashes for you.
  • Does that collector's edition come in the chest or is that still exclusive to Telltale?
  • guitarsareboring;438995 said:
    Does that collector's edition come in the chest or is that still exclusive to Telltale?
    Isn't the Collector's Edition itself exclusive to Telltale?

And, to answer your first question, the Collector's Edition comes in very elaborate pizza box with chest markings on it. It's pretty cool.
  • Woah, Ryan's artwork for this is just stunning! :eek:

Funny story: I almost got to do the retail artwork for ToMI, but I was busy with another project (although in hindsight I could kick my ass for not taking it anyway and just working at night... after all that's what I did for BTTF). But seeing this artwork, THANK GOD I didn't get to do one of my 3D renders, as this one is just so much better! Great job!!!
Add Comment