User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just bought/won Nightwish's 'Lokikirja' in what was some pretty close bidding in the end.
  • Return of the Jedi and the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie. :D
  • Alcoremortis;438275 said:
    Return of the Jedi and the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie. :D
    A good movie and a bad movie. How nice.
  • Moved phone company.
    Sleeping Ear Plugs. (I hate when people snore)
    Nickelback - Curb, The State, All the Right Reasons.
    Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight, Captain Morgan's Revenge.
  • VeronicanPlay;440305 said:

Nickelback - Curb, The State, All the Right Reasons.
    Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight, Captain Morgan's Revenge.
    ^ Mostly CDs which I should buy, myself, at some stage. Alestorm are a fun band which I have taken a liking to, especially being a fan of all things piratey.

And, as for Nickelback, I only own "The Long Road" and "All the Right Reasons", both of which I think are great modern rock albums, by the way.
  • VeronicanPlay;440305 said:
    Sleeping Ear Plugs. (I hate when people snore).
    What kind do you use? I have tried several (foam, silicone, plastic) but I have very sensitive ears and all of them caused ear infections. I'd rather take the snoring.
  • I bought these.

I have slept with big yellow ones before, but they where mostly for people working with loud machines.
    So I found these designed for women, for sleeping. So I will just give them a try as I not normally sleep with ear plugs.
    But the nights are getting very very long, so now I want to do anything to get a good night sleep when I am together with my boyfriend. :)
    Hayden;440316 said:
    ^ Mostly CDs which I should buy, myself, at some stage. Alestorm are a fun band which I have taken a liking to, especially being a fan of all things piratey.

And, as for Nickelback, I only own "The Long Road" and "All the Right Reasons", both of which I think are great modern rock albums, by the way.
    I can only say that I agree, and buy them. :D
  • VeronicanPlay;440627 said:
    But the nights are getting very very long, so now I want to do anything to get a good night sleep when I am together with my boyfriend. :)
    I rarely have a good night's sleep when I'm together with my boyfriend :p
  • I picked up some old adventure classics, I'm WELL overdue when it comes to replaying these.
  • Just preorderd Pokemon White(no Im not racist) and Super Street Fighter 4 3d edition
Add Comment