User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 27.9K users
Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.
591 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Falanca;438236 said:

I'm still shocked at the fact that the season that gets Jared's best treatment is not getting a soundtrack.
    No one's said that but you guys.
  • You have to admit Jake, information has been so scarce as to not really suggest anything else. Your message is the first real bone we've had. (and it's good to hear)
  • Jake;438638 said:
    No one's said that but you guys.
    Implying it's still a possibility?
  • *Spark of hope*
    *Continues waiting*

OH PLEASE RELEASE IT SOON!!!!!!!
  • tarasis;438642 said:
    You have to admit Jake, information has been so scarce as to not really suggest anything else. Your message is the first real bone we've had. (and it's good to hear)
    Yeah. I mean, I understand that you guys are busy with Back to the Future and Jurassic Park (which looks BEAUTIFUL, btw), but after not seeing it pop up as part of the 30 Days of TTG Christmas thing? The only thing keeping my hope alive is your last post, Jake.

Other than that, there isn't even a place-holder/pre-order spot in the store for it. :( Don't you want my money to help fund your awesome game development company? Is my portion of a $25 (after S&H) purchase not something you want to help keep Jared and his team of musicians on board for the next batch of games you guys produce?

:(
  • User Avatar Image
    Fly
    If anyone's still here, I'd like to gratuitously beg for a rip of the copyright-safe rearrangement of the Hit The Road theme that makes the theme to the History featurette on the DVD.
  • There was a site floating around with the processed MIDI files you could download as MP3s, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

BTW, still waiting on TDP soundtrack, but the hope is starting to fade away rather quickly.
  • Zeek;440944 said:
    There was a site floating around with the processed MIDI files you could download as MP3s, but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    Are you, by any chance, talking about MY SITE?
  • "What's New" is my favorite section.
Add Comment