User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.8K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Someone said a while back maybe it was Jake I cant remember... anyway they said that they tried to contact MM or SONY but didn't hear back.
  • Irishmile;442319 said:
    Someone said a while back maybe it was Jake I cant remember... anyway they said that they tried to contact MM or SONY but didn't hear back.
    Yeah but didnt Brian Mighty Pirate(is he still here?) create Monkey Island themed costumes?

Still on Coded.
  • Are you thinking his avatar?

I actually made those... he used it as an AV
    imageimageimage

Bonus
  • DirecTV was here to get it installed. My house is so big that we have to rewire it to get better signal. Great. :(
  • You know what.
    TAKE THAT CODED!
    No photo like Guru Guru though.
    It is of a little sora jumping though.

And the final boss was cheap, not cheap as in so hard that it is stupid, but cheap as in money.
    It was basicaly roxas from 358 days. THAT IS IT!
    His moveset is the same with only one new move which I have seen in KH before(pillars of light) and he can perform his limit break too.

The rail shooting. This could easily be a fun minigame
    The platforming: easy but fun
    Castle Oblivion: Being able to effect the outcome is fun, like creating destiny islands where they all get taken over by darkness and just ignore it.
    More custcenes than 358: You know story something the last DS game lacked
    Linking to Birth By Sleep at the end, Mickeys shock of what has happened to Ventus Aqua and Terra is great.
    Replaying levels and bosses Replayability is always a good time
    Dislikes
    The RPG elements. Too cheap and terrible.
    Too short for a KH game. 358 days was huge, same with Birth By Sleep.
    Not that many Keyblades. One per world, not much and with the few worlds there is...
    Felt like Chain of Memories all over again. We have replayed the setting of KH twice already.

4/5 good game.
  • I'm still playing Stick RPG 2 I just can't seem to find the 4D hypercube.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC).
  • Irishmile;442319 said:
    Someone said a while back maybe it was Jake I cant remember... anyway they said that they tried to contact MM or SONY but didn't hear back.
    Hmm... now that The Devil's Playhouse is on PSN maybe they have a better shot.
  • Am now after the secret ending for recoded.
    That and I found one of the games "cheats" that makes it so everyones health is one including yours.
    Looks like fun.
Add Comment