User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 27.9K users
Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.
591 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Laserschwert;442283 said:
    Are you, by any chance, talking about MY SITE?
    So sad you had to remove the SW stuff. Got most of it on my PC though... :D
  • Laserschwert;442283 said:
    Are you, by any chance, talking about MY SITE?
    Yup, that's the one! I remember it because the title for "King of the Creatures" is wrong.:p
  • Okay so, I was having a bath today and I caught myself singing the melody of Modern Major General. That's how I realized that I NEED this soundtrack.

Make it happen guys. Fast.
  • I'm still waiting for the ToMI Soundtrack. It'd be a shame if Telltale stopped producing the soundtrack CD's to their games. I love OST's, and Telltale do great music!
  • Jake;438638 said:
    No one's said that but you guys.
    Jake, I hope this isn't another thing that you promise to create but which Telltale never delivers on (see: NutriSpecs).
  • Woodsyblue;444256 said:
    I'm still waiting for the ToMI Soundtrack. It'd be a shame if Telltale stopped producing the soundtrack CD's to their games. I love OST's, and Telltale do great music!
    TBH I'm not really fond of ToMI Soundtrack. It lacks a certain amount of "pizazz".
  • Falanca;444508 said:
    TBH I'm not really fond of ToMI Soundtrack. It lacks a certain amount of "pizazz".
    I loved it! It hit me right in the nostalgia bone, especially some of the tracks in the opening chapter. I mean it wasn't as strong as previous MI soundtracks or even the S&M Season soundtracks but if Telltale released a ToMI soundtrack I'd buy it in a heart beat!
  • ATMachine;444478 said:
    Jake, I hope this isn't another thing that you promise to create but which Telltale never delivers on (see: NutriSpecs).
    Ugh... don't remind me of that....

*continues waiting for Soundtrack*
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    ATMachine;444478 said:
    Did I promise NutriSpecs? Also I didn't promise anything about a soundtrack either. I just didn't say it was off the table. I'm doing what I can!
    Woodsyblue;444256 said:
    I'm still waiting for the ToMI Soundtrack. It'd be a shame if Telltale stopped producing the soundtrack CD's to their games. I love OST's, and Telltale do great music!
    I believe LucasArts owns the rights to the music in Tales (or some aspect of it) so a soundtrack is up to them.
  • Just got my soundtracks for season 1 and 2 in the mail and I absolutely loved them.

As cool as the package, jewel case cover and stuff is, I would even be willing to buy a digital, downloadable version of the soundtrack for TDP. The music is just that awesome.

But I know quality stuff takes time...
Add Comment