User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 39.6K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shyguy;445387 said:
    Telltale hasn't let me down with any of the season's so far. My only thought at this point is if they will even make a season four. I really hope they do however.
    Realistically, I'd like to think season 4 is their last season, a sad thought but I cant see them going to sam and max season 10 and beyond
  • GeorgeC;445389 said:
    Realistically, I'd like to think season 4 is their last season, a sad thought but I cant see them going to sam and max season 10 and beyond
    My biggest fear is if they sellout to another company and they ruin the image of Sam&Max, kinda like Crash Bandicoot. Horrifying.
  • I want them to go on a road trip..... I really liked the Hit the Road vibe of traveling....

Maybe they could search for Sybil's kidnapped baby... Simple plot... but more locations and unique new characters...

Get them away from all too familiar locations and people.
  • Irishmile;445394 said:
    I want them to go on a road trip..... I really liked the Hit the Road vibe of traveling....

Maybe they could search for Sybil's kidnapped baby... Simple plot... but more locations and unique new characters...

Get them away from all too familiar locations and people.
    But not bosco! I never get tired of how they mess him around and fool with him :D
  • yeah i must see that abomination ...i mean Sybil's baby... and we haven't got to mess up with Basco in 3rd season like at all
  • GeorgeC;445389 said:
    What if season 3 is their last season?

Honestly I hope Sam & Max have a lot of new games, there is nothing bad about this if they can make games like the first 3 seasons

what about something on their past? How do they met and found the freelance police, etc
  • I'd like Sam and Max to go to space, for reals, not just in a ufo
  • crfh;445435 said:
    I'd like Sam and Max to go to space, for reals, not just in a ufo
    they were on the moon in season one :D
  • crfh;445435 said:
    I'd like Sam and Max to go to space, for reals, not just in a ufo
    They went to space on bright side of the moon :o
  • i want the new game just to see Sybil's and Abe's baby>_>
Add Comment