User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here is a picture of me as a sea caption, for reasons that require no explanation!

• You earn points for the Futurama poster, but you lose double points for the South Park ones.
  • That photo was taken a few years ago now. None of those posters are up anymore :o I'm likely to be moving out soon so I haven't really bothered redecorating my room.
  • You earn points for the Futurama posters but gain quadruple for the South Park ones. South Park is, on the whole, a far more intelligent and mature show.
  • Rather Dashing;445964 said:
    You earn points for the Futurama posters but gain quadruple for the South Park ones. South Park is, on the whole, a far more intelligent and mature show.
    South park's only as funny as the current events it's mocking. When the news story gets old the episode usually gets old as well.

Some are timeless though, no examples spring to mind though as i'm focusing on my dinner and counting down til it's ready
  • Rather Dashing;445964 said:
    You earn points for the Futurama posters but gain quadruple for the South Park ones. South Park is, on the whole, a far more intelligent and mature show.
    Really? I know I'm pretty biased, fifth grade having been hell due to sharing a name with a certain kid in an orange parka, but I have a hard time believing this.
  • South Park, Mature? how?
  • Remolay;446129 said:
    South Park, Mature? how?
    All the satire of recent events possibly? That is basically South Parks schtick these days
  • South Park is a fantastic show, though its quality has been waning a bit these last couple of seasons. People who don't like it usually don't get what it's really about or are just too put off by its crude content.

It's actually an extremely intelligent social commentary that points out the flaws in many aspects of society, as well poking fun at a verity celebrities who usually have it coming. (Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton for example.)
  • It's been a while since I've posted a picture, so Here's one of me in the mid 90's!

Thank god I never bought any more dungarees...
    I do miss those shoes though: They lit up! I just wish they did light up shoes in size 13...
Add Comment