User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 24.6K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gman5852;447169 said:
    Well Falanca got $100 from the Max hat alone, and I got Magicka for my big kill, and they said I got ripped off so...
    Wow. I think I'll try that. Should I feel bad for getting random people to pay real money for ingame items though?
  • Nintomster;447210 said:
    Wow. I think I'll try that. Should I feel bad for getting random people to pay real money for ingame items though?
    I didnt feel bad Magicka isnt that much of an expensive game:pBut it does have a high demand on graphics
  • Gman5852;447169 said:
    Well Falanca got $100 from the Max hat alone, and I got Magicka for my big kill, and they said I got ripped off so...
    People say that a lot but just because one rich fella wanted to pay 50 bucks for it, it doesn't mean it's the usually preferred price.

BTW, I got DC Universe Online thanks to TF2 items. Now downloading this FAT 13GB O' CHUNK OH MY GOD IT'S BIG.
  • Falanca;447215 said:
    People say that a lot but just because one rich fella wanted to pay 50 bucks for it, it doesn't mean it's the usually preferred price.

BTW, I got DC Universe Online thanks to TF2 items. Now downloading this FAT 13GB O' CHUNK OH MY GOD IT'S BIG.
    And as for magicka.
    Uhhh. It downloaded, and failed.
  • Nintomster;447210 said:
    You should not, but beware, scamming and getting scammed is real easy. Add me on Steam or something if you need tips on how to do it properly.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pureorangeness
  • Falanca;447217 said:
    You should not, but beware, scamming and getting scammed is real easy. Add me on Steam or something if you need tips on how to do it properly.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pureorangeness
    Im going to add you as well just for the heck of it.
  • Lets see.
    There is a new beta update, which trys out a few things

Most weapons that had no criticals as a downside, now has -25% damage for a downside.
    Plenty of weapons get new stats, my least favorite being the fist of steel with only 40% defence for attacks instead of 60%. The defence was great. Plus it was 60% more damage if you are meleed so they better fix that if it happens.

Also 2 new weapons were added.
    One medigun, and a new flare gun which lets you pyro "rocket jump" with it.
  • Gman5852;446903 said:
    Yeah I also traded my MNC items because they suck, for loads of refined which I will use to craft the familiar fez:D
    Darn, I wish I came here earlier. I like MNC, but I have the Xbox version. No point in buying the same game twice. I would've gladly took those items off your hands.

Also, I wish I had Max's Severed Head. Then again, I wish I had any hat.
  • Gman5852;449930 said:
    and a new flare gun which lets you pyro "rocket jump" with it.
    Pyrocket jump.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    Gman5852;446903 said:
    Yeah I also traded my MNC items because they suck, for loads of refined which I will use to craft the familiar fez:D
    How much refined did you get for the MNC set? I wouldn't expect the MNC set to go for that much.
Add Comment