3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1nky;447200 said:
    Now that it's all coming together, it's starting to look really cool. Wondering what texture you'll use for Monster Max. :D
    Gator skin and leather, of course! Norringon's going to be snakeskin.
  • Horrible crossover, but I couldn't resist the temptation.

Color scheme is Sollux Captor from Homestuck, by Andrew Hussie.
    Uhhhh, I'm obsessed.
  • Where'd my 3-D glasses go?
  • Maxilyah;447260 said:
    Horrible crossover, but I couldn't resist the temptation.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/Iceboxme/Sollax.gif

Color scheme is Sollux Captor from Homestuck, by Andrew Hussie.
    Uhhhh, I'm obsessed.
    That looks like that energy being from Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis...

Anyway, here's Max as a Chain Chomp (or you could call it a Lagomorphic Chomp)...
  • This thread is awesome, just gotta say.

Hey, guys, I'm sorta new, although I recognize some of you from DA. I just wanted to post something I've been working on to say hi.

• skullbank;447313 said:
    This thread is awesome, just gotta say.

Hey, guys, I'm sorta new, although I recognize some of you from DA. I just wanted to post something I've been working on to say hi.

Welcome! You've got some great art there!
  • Wow, lots of posts to catch up on x___x

@crfh: Hahaha, "dat ass" indeed, Max's expression makes me laugh XD

@1nky: Still as awesome as the others, I'm really loving the dialogue.

@divisionten: Wow, that's quite an interesting idea, I want to see it finished :D

@tark: Wow, really nice, you've made quite a first impression. Love the colors, and I feel that you made Sam look more adorable than usual XD

@Maxilyah: Can he watch 3D movies without glasses with those eyes? XD Looks pretty cool.

@Pheep: Ahaha, you're right, Max and Chain Chomps truly are kinda similar.

@skullbank: I think Sam's head needs to be fixed a bit, but otherwise it's amazing and I love the coloring.

I'll be honest with you, I envy each and every one of you guys for multiple reasons =P

Well, now it's my turn to post a quick little something I made for Chinese new year.
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Year-of-the-Rabbit-196270893
    Year of the rabbit>Year of the tiger

Quick sketch made for the Chinese New Year, with gratuitious kanji for what should be really obvious reasons. Yes, I'm late, big deal >__>

It's the first time I ever draw a tiger, well in this case it's meant to be a rug but still.

I'll leave whether Max is just standing over a rug to simbolize how his year is better than the tiger's or if he made the rug himself up to your imagination >.>
  • Shyguy;447315 said:
    Welcome! You've got some great art there!
    Thanks! :D
    SunnyGuy;447375 said:
    @skullbank: I think Sam's head needs to be fixed a bit, but otherwise it's amazing and I love the coloring.
    Hmm... I guess Sam's head did get weird when I colored it. Maybe I'll look over the original drawing and do some tweaking.
  • What's wrong with his head?
  • Well, for starters IMO the snout is too long and the nose feels like it should be in a different place, but again, IMO.
Add Comment