3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pedro? The C.O.P.S.? The Geek? Grandma Ruth? Trixie the Giraffe Necked Girl? Bruno the Sasquatch? Ratzo and his gang of cephalopods? Pedro? Conroy Bumpus? The Pirates from On the Road? The manatees? Sally the Dog? The Enigmatic MooHoo man? Misu Mina? Junior? King RootenTooten the Clumsy? Carol? Pedro? Sam's cousin? Sybil's hot sister? Papierwaite's Discreet Tailor? Agent Butterfly? Max's favorite female celebrity?

THE SUSPENSE! IT KILLS!

@divisionten; Fixed! So there! XD
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;447606 said:
    The Geek? Grandma Ruth? Tricie the Giraffe Necked Girl? Bruno the Sasquatch? Ratzo and his gang of cephalopods? Conroy Bumpus? The Pirates from On the Road? The manatees? Sally the Dog? The Enigmatic MooHoo man? Misu Mina? Junior? King RootenTooten the Clumsy? Carol? Pedro? Sam's cousin? Sybil's hot sister? Papierwaite's Discreet Tailor? Agent Butterfly? Max's favorite female celebrity?

THE SUSPENSE! IT KILLS!
    You forgot Pedro. And Pedro.
  • skullbank;447313 said:
    This thread is awesome, just gotta say.

Hey, guys, I'm sorta new, although I recognize some of you from DA. I just wanted to post something I've been working on to say hi.
    Omigosh, that's gotta be one of the sweetest and coziest images I've seen in a long while (as sweet & cozy as Sam and Max can get, anyway...) Sam really should give his little buddy more piggybacks. =3 Swell job on the shading, too. :D
  • divisionten;447591 said:
    lorne **the friend for life**?
    Oh god
  • Shyguy;447622 said:
    Oh god
    Oh yes! WE NEED MORE LORNE!!!
  • I am currently working on a piece which will most likely go completely ignored on this forum but be added to everyone's favorites on DeviantArt.
  • @ Shyguy: i love how you coloured it!!
  • skullbank, fantastic picture BTW. :)

omg either Mac Salmon or Lorne, oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease~!! XD
  • I was actually not expecting nearly this much Lorne the friend for life love. I might actually have to draw something involving him now. Maybe a scene inside his funhouse?

After I finish the other monstrosity, of course. Just added the clones' gold lame shorts. I feel so unclean.
  • I don't know if you can consider this as a fanart, but here's the MySims (PC) version of Sam image
Add Comment