User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.9K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agh, that's the third time I have to redo it because I did it too fast =/
  • I was halfway through 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow' when my PS3 broke - I don't suppose anyone has any tips on getting the disc out? Only that I got the game from LoveFilm so I'm currently paying for nothing :/
  • rubygloommel;447803 said:
    I was halfway through 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow' when my PS3 broke - I don't suppose anyone has any tips on getting the disc out? Only that I got the game from LoveFilm so I'm currently paying for nothing :/
    Do you have a buzzsaw and a gallon of KY Jelly on hand?
  • My big games right now are Dead Space 2, COD:Black Ops, and DC Universe Online. I'm also playing Jurassic Park for the NES. lol Trying to beat it for my youtube channel.
  • GuruGuru214;447771 said:
    You sure you're not thinking of Air Slide? Every report I've heard has said that you're allowed to use Glide if you have it.
    Well I haven't been able to use glide, and I did unlock it.

And yeah Air Slide isnt allowed too.
    Or High Jump,
    Or the game REALLY hates me.
  • Yeah, the game REALLY hates you. I just tested it myself and Glide worked just fine. I reached Maleficent in 12 seconds. The only things disabled are commands and Air Slide.

Unfortunately, I needed Debug Device Y to unlock Glide, and between the two of those I knew how to get, it was easier to get the last card without Glide than it was to double all the Munny I've earned in the entire game.
  • GuruGuru214;447930 said:

it was easier to get the last card without Glide
    Which would've given you the debug you needed to get Glide saving you all that time doubling your munny =P
  • I know, that's what I did. I still don't have the Munny to afford that debug device. I just blasted my way through the Maleficent part every time I failed to beat Pete fast enough.
  • Comrade Pants;447704 said:

Also, I'm playing The Dark Eye. Has anyone else played it?

It's Edgar Allan Poe meets William S Burroughs meets claymation, people. There's nothing not to like!
    HELL YES. This was my first adventure game ever, played it on my cousin's PC when I was 6 or so. The Fortunato portion of 'The Cask Of Amontillado' still unnerves the hell out of me.
  • mgrant;448001 said:
    HELL YES. This was my first adventure game ever, played it on my cousin's PC when I was 6 or so. The Fortunato portion of 'The Cask Of Amontillado' still unnerves the hell out of me.
    Excellent! I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys this obscure as hell game.
Add Comment