User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.4K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;448247 said:
    So basically, "I can't explain what the hell I'm saying, so I'ma take my toys and go home". Nice conversational ragequit.
    No, basically "This argument is pointless, even if I do explain what I'm saying you're not going to listen to me, and I don't want to keep having this argument and get another thread locked." But fine, if you're going to whine about it, here.

A norm is a psychological template for what we expect from the people around us. Norms exist for pretty much everything that can be perceived about another person, including both appearance and behavior, and they govern your expectations. It's why most people will assume a person is straight unless specifically told otherwise.
  • Not that i want to take part of this discussion but i had to laugh because it reminded me of:

• Jesus christ all this arguing because someone didn't know something. Its gone too far stop!!!
  • Look Dashing, I pretty much tried to bow out of the debate in what was probably the most insulting way I was capable of, and I apologize. It was a knee-jerk reaction to what I perceived as the 72-word equivalent of "That's stupid and you're stupid."
  • I think non of this has to do with anything, I have spoken..and let it be.
  • That's not even remotely what I said. But I wanted to end this discussion long ago, and now that Iced has stepped in I'm not going to indulge it any further. Like I said, I don't want to get another good thread locked.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    GuruGuru214;448257 said:
    That's not even remotely what I said. But I wanted to end this discussion long ago, and now that Iced has stepped in I'm not going to indulge it any further. Like I said, I don't want to get another good thread locked.
    Duh, no locking this thread. Deleting irrelevant posts, however: LIKE. ;)
  • OK, Here's me drinking Tea in Tabriz's Carpet Bazaar ... yes, there's nothing in my cup but I swear I was drinking tea! *two guys try to commit Milkman08* I SWEAR THERE WAS TEA IN MY CUP! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME! AGHGHGGGHH!!!
    another one that I found good enough to be posted here
    And a classic 3x4 one, image taken in 2007
  • And who's the owner of the fake fingernails?
Add Comment