User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.6K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. Both at the same time, in an effort to make the former look like the latter.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Javi-Wan Kenobi;449131 said:
    Runaway: A Road Adventure
    Yaaay! I just bought the third Runaway installment and it's next on my list to play, right after I finish Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun. I'll probably replay Runaway parts 1 and 2 before I start part 3.
  • I'm playing through New Vegas at the min whenever I could be bothered. I'm playing it i bite-size sessions mostly but i've clocked up about 30 hours so far sonce Christmas, which is nice :)
  • mgrant;449182 said:
    It's actually a Harlan Ellison short story, not a Phillip K. Dick one (The two have very similar styles though, I'm pretty sure you're not the first to get the two mixed up). He not only helped on the script for the game, but lent his voice to AM. His delivery of the 'HATE' Speech is a thing of hammy genius and greatly unsettling.
    That's right! This is not the first time this has happened. Once, at a convention; I was talking about 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep' and claimed that it was written by Dick. The inverse happened once while talking about 'A Boy and His Dog.' This is a fairly common occurrence.
  • Comrade Pants;449328 said:
    That's right! This is not the first time this has happened. Once, at a convention; I was talking about 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep' and claimed that it was written by Dick. The inverse happened once while talking about 'A Boy and His Dog.' This is a fairly common occurrence.
    "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" was written by Dick, so you're wrong yet again.
  • Comrade Pants;449328 said:
    "Do Androids..." is probably Dick's most popular book via Blade Runner :D
  • Frak! I even get them confused in recounting my stories! Ugh.... I need a drink.
  • I'd offer you a Fosters tinny but I drank my last one working on translations earlier today. Sorry.
  • mgrant;449784 said:
    I'd offer you a Fosters tinny but I drank my last one working on translations earlier today. Sorry.
    It's okay, I just got back from the boozatorium. That's... that's what I call my stash.
Add Comment