User Avatar Image

Telltale vs. Capcom!

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 528 users
Admit it. You'd play it.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not really. Almost none of the Telltale Games characters could work in a fighting game in any real meaningful way. Generally speaking, adventure game characters are adventure game characters because fighting isn't the(only) solution to their problems, and creating a moveset for them and making it feel natural is an impossible task.
  • Everything vs everything
    the everything to end all everythings!
  • I'd rather see a game made from The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
  • Considering the only good telltale fighters would be Max, and Lechuck(if they ever get his rights) probably not.
    Although someone, somewhere on the internetz said something about Nintendo vs Capcom.
    That could work.
  • Rather Dashing;449699 said:
    Not really. Almost none of the Telltale Games characters could work in a fighting game in any real meaningful way. Generally speaking, adventure game characters are adventure game characters because fighting isn't the(only) solution to their problems, and creating a moveset for them and making it feel natural is an impossible task.
    Who says it has to be a fighter? Namco X Capcom wasn't.

Still, the biggest problem is that Telltale doesn't actually have any characters.
  • SunnyGuy;449778 said:
    Who says it has to be a fighter? Namco X Capcom wasn't.

Still, the biggest problem is that Telltale doesn't actually have any characters.
    Nelson:D

It'll be a real puzzle how he lives:p
  • Rather Dashing;449699 said:
    Not really. Almost none of the Telltale Games characters could work in a fighting game in any real meaningful way. Generally speaking, adventure game characters are adventure game characters because fighting isn't the(only) solution to their problems, and creating a moveset for them and making it feel natural is an impossible task.
    Max and Sam could absolutely go crazy in a fighting game. Life low? Tag in Max for psychic power blasting and crazed biting action!
  • Forget Capcom, I want this Mystical Monkey Power:

to face off against this Mystical Monkey Power:
  • RAnthonyMahan;449694 said:
    Admit it. You'd play it.
    I so would.
Add Comment