User Avatar Image

Sam & Max 2 for Wii

posted by Sidni7 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Why is this game so hard to track down in the UK? I really want it for the Wii, but can only find it second-hand at crazy prices, it seems to be so rare. Why aren't TellTale selling it in their online store? I don't get it! :confused:
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • On a similar note, has there been any word on a Wii version of Season Three?

    While it's obviously not a huge difference, I find the Wii remote more comfortable than a mouse for point-and-click games.
  • tbarrie;450532 said:
    On a similar note, has there been any word on a Wii version of Season Three?

    While it's obviously not a huge difference, I find the Wii remote more comfortable than a mouse for point-and-click games.
    I wouldn't hold my breath, at this point. :(
  • That's a shame. I've got Season 2 for Wii now and though I found it a bit sluggish and less responsive than the pc version, I've got used to it now. Like tbarrie, I am enjoying the interface. It's a shame if TT abandon the Wii. It's the perfect platform. They just need to tweak the performance a little.
  • I have to give credit to Telltale for giving the Wii an honest shot (which is more than you can say for most developers), but given how unpleasant their experiences with it have been so far, I seriously doubt they'll bother with the Wii ever again.

    I know it sucks hearing this, but it'd probably be best if you just got it on the PC, barrie.
  • There can't only be two of us who like to point & click on the Wii.
  • I think that the controls of Tales of Monkey Island on Wii were the best controls for a 3D graphic adventure I've ever saw
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;450947 said:
    I think that the controls of Tales of Monkey Island on Wii were the best controls for a 3D graphic adventure I've ever saw
    I haven't played MI on the Wii. Its good to hear that it can work well. I think TellTale should stick with it and put a bit more effort into promotion.
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;450947 said:
    I think that the controls of Tales of Monkey Island on Wii were the best controls for a 3D graphic adventure I've ever saw
    Yeah, the controls were great, the graphics and load times and audio were pretty atrocious though.
  • SHODANFreeman;450998 said:
    Yeah, the controls were great, the graphics and load times and audio were pretty atrocious though.
    I don't deny that...
  • User Avatar Image
    mDt
    It seems like it would work pretty good on Wii.

    I'm gonna say though that my full playthrough of Season Two was on XBox, and the controls... not that great. Load times were decent, probably because it's a DLC game and didn't have to read from a disc, but it was also pretty choppy at times with the graphics.

    It's definitely best when played on the computer.
Add Comment