User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My anime collection consists of a single DVD of YuGiOh Uncut and YuGiOh the Movie.

Not kidding. My Manga collection is much more inspiring. Even though it is also mostly YuGiOh as all of the DBZ That I've read I borrowed from the library.
  • Yeah...my manga collection consists of volumes 1-15 and 17 of Excel Saga, volume 1 of Negima, five volumes of Comic Party, and the Yu-Gi-Oh movie Ani-Manga, which I bought just for the god card. Oh, and a duplicate Excel Saga volume 1 signed by one of the other VAs. Oh, and volume 4 of Bleach signed by three VAs.
  • I found Cowboy Bebop boring and too actiony based on the first episode, whereas I skipped the Pilot of Firefly and found it an enthralling space western character study. The irony is unflagging.
  • My anime collection is only Cowboy Bebop, Bebop the movie, and Sword of the Stranger. My manga collection is huger. It includes over 20 volumes of FMA, Detective Conan, and One Piece, as well as all of Megaman NT Warrior, Pluto, Death Note, DARKER Than Black, and some of Trigun.

I got screwed on One Piece though, since Viz decided to publish them by the tons until the west was caught up.
    Ribs;452690 said:
    I found Cowboy Bebop boring and too actiony based on the first episode, whereas I skipped the Pilot of Firefly and found it an enthralling space western character study. The irony is unflagging.
    I don't get why people always compare these series. Bebop is more noir than western, and Firefly is more western than noir to me.
  • Cowboy Bebop is my no. 1 anime.
    I am on my 4th viewing now.

Owh and since Exodus is british and is aware of Jonathan Creek I somehow think he'll appreciate this image:

Especially in ep. 3 with the Glock in his hand.
    Detective Conan
    You score a point in my book. Maybe Jonathan Creek is something for you too.
  • My anime collection consists mostly of Lupin III, Bubblegum Crisis, (the original series) Dominion Tank Police, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. Manga-wise I have a near-complete run of Manga Mania, which was a UK manga fanzine in the early 90s, it serialised things like Akira and Dirty Pair. I've not really read or watched most modern manga and anime, except for Bebop and Trigun. Unless you count Pokemon of course.
  • Icedhope;452699 said:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/51338865@N08/5455200940/

Me, and my leather jacket didn't show up well.
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets...
  • divisionten;452702 said:
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets...
    I know, I know...i should have been wearing a fedora.
Add Comment