106 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • b0shey;451836 said:
    TTG really need to give the Europeans more info on the release, it blows that we didnt get the game at the same time :mad:
    I think the blame lies with Sony on this one. All Telltale can do is give them the game, which they obviously have done. Now it's up to Sony when to release it in Europe.
  • Here's an idea, if anybody wishes to try it..
    If you make a US PSN account, then you can download anything on the US PSN store.
  • corruptbiggins;451984 said:
    I think the blame lies with Sony on this one. All Telltale can do is give them the game, which they obviously have done. Now it's up to Sony when to release it in Europe.
    But then there is the point of Sam & Max Season 3, how was it possible for TellTale to release the PS3 version at the SAM TIME as the PC Version (give or take a few days) on both the US AND EU PSN? After having great treatment like that, it seems like TellTale is being quite laid back in regards to EU this time.
  • corruptbiggins;451984 said:
    True, but has TTG still even commented on EU not getting the game?

@Masta23: Thanks, but I'll stick with EU and wait for the actual releases.
  • Where is it for uk psn telltale screw us again!!!
  • BTTF guy82;452145 said:
    telltale screw us again!!!
    Why do I feel like I'm reading a really weird slashfic?
  • The first episode was awesome! Cannot wait for episode 2! Speaking of which is it suppose to come out next week? At the credits there was a trailer for the next ep and it said coming Feb 2011? It is possible that they forgot to change it from the pc version release date or they are releasing it next week and then ps3 players will be caught up for ep 3 in march. I bet it is just a mix up but would be awesome if ep 2 came out next week to.
  • I only wish there had been some discount code I could have used on the PSN because I bought it there the other day and pre-ordered it here for Mac months ago.
  • Hey everyone, this is my first time posting and playing a TT game. I'm a diehard BTTF fan and have to say I am very happy with this first episode on the PS3, can't wait for the next episode to be available.
  • Honestly I figure that was simply a forgetting to change the PC's trailer thing. I see us staying a month behind. It would be nice to get an ETA on the next PSN release though.

I have to say I've never been a big fan of games like this. I've always respected TellTale's quality in the category though. I however being the huge BTTF fan I am decided I was gonna give them a chance so I bought the PC episode 1 free like they were offering and they won me over. I subscribed to the PSN version as a result and might even double dip to get it on the PC. So I have to give them props.
Add Comment