User Avatar Image

help me PAIN

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Im stnading hurt basck hurts to stanfd cant loay down hurts...kneeling down on kneeds hurts! MY BACK!!! MY BACK!!! HURTS!!! CAngt stop the pain no magtter what I dso...

Hurts to ty[pe, hurts to sit, hurts hurts hurts :p

I was thinking about quiting forums but I hd to post abou tthis, I cant even stand, cant sit down just hurts cant stop the pain

help me...

I canyt move from this spoyt , help me... I hurt myself working, body shaking.;..im broke up. they pushed me too hard. IO wporked too hard.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why would you need to quit the forums? Is your back pain directly related these message boards?
  • Irishmile;453746 said:
    Why would you need to quit the forums? Is your back pain directly related these message boards?
    The two were not related. I'm not good with good byes. I would have missed users like you. You're a decent human being, the hell what they say you got a good heart. Keep it that way, don't let the past or future change what you got there.

Anyways, I'm not good with good byes, maybe thats why when I statrt a new semester some people avoid me becaus eI sort of just blow them off.

I hurt myself working I can barely move...Im going to try for the kitchen , feeling better, green tea...
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jud_SnKTlY
    LOL...I'm laying down now. I'm sort of afraid to get back up from this spot. Hahaha, on the plus side thd CEO says I'm doing a perfect job. Atleast I got the job done, hahaa! YES!!!
  • The reason why you have a back problem is because you have attempted the unholiest of the unholiest.

Don't dare to go. Or I'll break your back myself.
  • Falanca;453860 said:
    The reason why you have a back problem is because you have attempted the unholiest of the unholiest.

Don't dare to go. Or I'll break your back myself.
    Is it just me or do your muscles respond better to a work out in cold weather? I can't function as is, if I'm still like this I don't know what I'll do. I can't work like this...I can't even walk around without being in pain right now, can't even sit up. :)

And I have homework to do tonight and my sister's puppy that she left me with is jacked up and being a extra pain. Gave him a pig ear, that should only last for like 10 minutes...:rolleyes:

Anyways, any one else has back stories, feel free to share...
  • Why do you need to stop posting here? Is it the mafia? You can tell me.
  • Just wanted to try to establish a social life outside of forums
  • Bleh. You can establish it without working out. Confidence man, confidence.
  • Falanca;453935 said:
    Bleh. You can establish it without working out. Confidence man, confidence.
    Well, maybe, but I have to work pretty hard while I'm at my job. I'm trying to code CSS! yeah!
  • Sweet man! Wish they taught them here. Stuck with C and Pascal programming languages. I could try learning Java or taking a gander at web coding by myself (so that I can fiddle around with CSS afterwards) but lately too busy with drawing shit.
Add Comment