User Avatar Image

help me PAIN

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
Im stnading hurt basck hurts to stanfd cant loay down hurts...kneeling down on kneeds hurts! MY BACK!!! MY BACK!!! HURTS!!! CAngt stop the pain no magtter what I dso...

Hurts to ty[pe, hurts to sit, hurts hurts hurts :p

I was thinking about quiting forums but I hd to post abou tthis, I cant even stand, cant sit down just hurts cant stop the pain

help me...

I canyt move from this spoyt , help me... I hurt myself working, body shaking.;..im broke up. they pushed me too hard. IO wporked too hard.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Falanca;453942 said:
    Sweet man! Wish they taught them here. Stuck with C and Pascal programming languages. I could try learning Java or taking a gander at web coding by myself (so that I can fiddle around with CSS afterwards) but lately too busy with drawing shit.
    Yeah, what do you draw? I used to draw protraits.
  • Digital, you know my drift. Lately throwing ideas with my friend on a webcomic that we managed to make a gaming site regularly post our shit. I also draw MMORPG players' characters in nifty poses upon request and sell'em back to the owners of said characters lately.
  • Falanca;453950 said:
    Digital, you know my drift. Lately throwing ideas with my friend on a webcomic that we managed to make a gaming site regularly post our shit. I also draw MMORPG players' characters in nifty poses upon request and sell'em back to the owners of said characters lately.
    Sounds fun. I might be getting close to figuring this CSS out, but I doubt it...my back hurts by the way...:p

Post up the gaming site link some time...
  • advil has worn off cant stand to walk to take a piss...
  • OMG I cant move. Whaty did I do to myself!? I cant even get up to go piss
  • i'M HOPLESS and in pain , just pain. I cant do anything. I cant even move a inch off the coach. It hurts...body is shaking it hurts! IT HURST!
  • I'm serious. I can't move, it hurts...it hurts bad, I cant even walk right now, I cant get up off the coach...I'm in pain.
  • dude, if there is a phone near you grab it. You can type this then you can call emergency services.
  • doodo!;453749 said:
    ...the hell what they say you got a good heart.
    What do they say about IrishMile? He's an evil SOB? ... I knew it.

But... Is this thread about pain, being overworked, or leaving the forums?
  • Doodoo. I encourage you to work out. I myself spend two hours at the gym daily, 3 if it's a weekend day, five to six times a week. I aim for a 2000 calorie burn if possible. Just today I ran a half marathon of 13 miles in about two and a half hours. It's good for you and builds confidence.
Add Comment