User Avatar Image

Long delivery time?

posted by RMJ1984 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Hey just wanted to hear where people live, who might have ordered the season 1 bonus disc, i myself live in Denmark and have now been waiting since the 24/10, alittler over a week :P how slow are these over sea's postal services ?

//RMJ
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • can someone plz move this to the general chat, dunno what happened there.
  • RMJ, international orders can take up to four or five weeks. If it hasn't arrived by then, that's when you'll need to re-contact Telltale.
  • Yeah, please give it a few more weeks. It sometimes takes up to 5 weeks internationally.
  • User Avatar Image
    FWZ
    I live in Denmark too, and i have recived 2 packages from telltale, each of them have taken 5-6 weeks to get here. i know that the danish postal service opens them to check the contents, possibly due to the fact that they are labeled as software, even if there is none in it.
  • possibly due to the fact that they are labeled as software, even if there is none in it.
    Something I have been trying to get resolved with our fulfillment house for months to no avail. :(
  • Wow okay, havent done much over seas buying so :) so ill just wait a few more weeks then hehe =) thanks for info.
  • RMJ1984;45017 said:
    Wow okay, havent done much over seas buying so :) so ill just wait a few more weeks then hehe =) thanks for info.
    Don't assume that all orders from the US take that long... somehow it's just a Telltale-thingy :(
  • Well I live in Norway, and I got it about a week after it was shipped...
    Don't now why it should take any longer to ship to Denmark.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Laserschwert;45521 said:
    Don't assume that all orders from the US take that long... somehow it's just a Telltale-thingy :(
    It's not our fault... well, it is our fault for using the fulfillment warehouse we use, but it's not our fault in that we're not exactly pleased with the service. They sometimes have been known to hold a package for days and days before shipping it, despite us routinely berating them for doing such a thing. It's an area in which we'd definitely like to improve our service. Hopefully in the sweeping site infrastructure changes over the next few months (starting with the stuff we laid down during the downtime the other night), long shipping times and ridiculous fulfillment service will be another thing to go under the knife, for the better.
  • I didn't mean to blame you, I know it's your crappy warehouse's fault.
This discussion has been closed.