User Avatar Image

Game available for pre-order now!

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
The JP site is up now and the game is available for pre-order.

I have a question, at the end of the season will there be a complimentary DVD like all the other Telltale games? So far I haven't seen any mention of it.

Edit: There will be an end of season DVD, as confirmed by Alan later in the tread :)
78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just the fact that it's a Jurassic Park game is good enough for me. lol
  • That was good enough for me too lol. I am concerned that they haven't announced an end of season disc yet though.
  • Hmm, this time i feel sorry for TT because offering a discount of $5 is a real benefit in my eyes, more than some pseudo exclusive pre-order forum access, thumbs up for this one.

What i would be interested in to know is what do you actually pre-order?

Will it be an adventure game, an interactive movie, an action game, ...? I don't have the bandwith to check out the gameplay video right now and i haven't found some information in the press material.
  • Got to admit I'll be ordering this soon.
  • Woodsyblue;456009 said:
    That was good enough for me too lol. I am concerned that they haven't announced an end of season disc yet though.
    No need for concern, Jurassic Park will have an end of season disc.
  • RexMaster;455854 said:
    *Incorrect*
    Atleast i think so! I heard that for this game TT is getting 100% and Steam is taking none
    Huh?
  • Alan Johnson;456143 said:
    Glad to hear that.

Now all I need is a video that shows a real puzzle or two and I will pre-order (though with the reservation that I don't want all Telltale games to become like this ;) ).
    I'll be getting that too then. lol
    What does this mean? I'm not familiar with Telltale Games besides BTTF and when i got the Sam & Max full season for wii that i havn't opened (now that i think about it, ima try it right now!). Is this a DvD or just a disk that has all the episodes in one? and will we be able to get this if we dont do pre-order and wait till the release day? please lemme kno!
  • This is a helpful thread. I learned answers to the two things I needed to know: (1) Will an optional DVD be made available after the end of the season? Yes. (2) Will Steam be required or optional? Thank goodness, Steam is optional, not mandatory. My pre-order has been placed.
Add Comment