User Avatar Image

The Mysterious Fan Art Thread

posted by TomPravetz on - last edited - Viewed by 7.5K users
I lack all artistic abilities, but I LOVE looking at everyone else's work, and with the release drawing near, I want to be ready! :D So post your artwork! Make me happy!
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • prizna;341365 said:
    I agree he was a great character, I dont know why but he kinda made me feel a bit uneasy.
    Then I guess Telltale did their job. There was reason to feel uneasy about the character, he turned out to be crazy :).
  • Spadge;340092 said:
    I was thinking Manny Calavera.
    That would be epic.
  • Spadge please finish that, it looks good. Say nice touch with Larry and that vampire chick(who is she anyways)
  • Darkblader;346215 said:
    Spadge please finish that, it looks good. Say nice touch with Larry and that vampire chick(who is she anyways)
    That's Mona De Lafitte from 'A Vampyre Story'. It's an adventure game by Autumn Moon Entertainment, a company founded and led by Bill Tiller (who was the lead artist on 'Curse of Monkey Island'). I'm yet to play the game myself, but I plan to in the near future, because the feedback has been pretty good.
  • Sorry to revive this, but I have finally finished an animation I've been working on! You can see it here. I did ask for permission about the sound before posting it, so I'm hoping I'm not breaking any rules and no one will take it away. Before I forget to mention, this is my first ever animation so it's not that great.

I did this a while ago. The Grickle art style is interesting to mimic.
  • @ The Gentleman: There's something about that... his facial expression... I just really like it! :D

@ Jennifer: I <3 the bearalope! It's quite cute how they're staring at each other like that; like they're unsure of each other. :D
Add Comment