User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.3K users
So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.
212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • waroftheworlds01;457212 said:
    Well since you asked :)
    You know those little umprella's you put in drinks? Imagin that but a Dilophosaurus.
    Why just cocktail umbrellas? Make them real rain umbrellas with a Dilophosaurus face and frill.

It would go perfectly with the rain coats! :cool:

And a rubber replica of Mr. Arnolds severed arm.
  • waroftheworlds01;457212 said:
    Well since you asked :)

Mouse pad? Do people still use those? I don't. But I would buy a Jurassic park one.
    I had a The Lost World: Jurassic Park mouse pad that I got in a show bag when I was a kid that I used for over ten years! By the end it was all wrinkly and all the corners were bent up, all my friends told me I needed to get a new one but I couldn't get rid of it, it was Jurassic Park god damn it!

I eventually had to replace it, after it became near impossible to play on, but yeah, count me in for JP mouse pads :D
  • Tiranno;457308 said:
    10,000 volts sign please!
    Yeah thats nice, or some other JP-related signs.

Maybe key-chains with these ID-cards seen in the dialogue menue in the demo
  • I want a JP pair of boxers with a TellTale heart on the back.
  • Alan Johnson;457020 said:
    We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?
    Take a look into the Jurassic Park store in the Universal Studios Hollywood and you'll see some cool things.:)

By the way: It would be great to have the river adventure from there in the game. Hammond said not all of the attractions are finished, so may we see one of them?:)
  • Have no idea if any of these are possible but:

Official Soundtrack
    Comic or Novel adaptation of the Game?
    The Concept Art book sounds like a good idea

I'd ask for an action figure/model line based on the thing, but that'd be up to Hasbro...
  • 90's Ford Explorer with a glass top.
  • An actual cloned T-Rex (you may have to bundle it with some tranquilizers).

Thinking about it... shipping would cost tons! Much like the package itself. *cough*
  • In the novel of Jurassic Park they were talking about making tiny dinosaurs that could be fed a certin type of food. I always thought that would be awesome.
  • waroftheworlds01;457787 said:
    In the novel of Jurassic Park they were talking about making tiny dinosaurs that could be fed a certin type of food. I always thought that would be awesome.
    Please do elaborate. What benefit would this have been to the park and what kind of food were these tiny dinosaurs to be fed? Sounds intriguing.
Add Comment