User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent 2!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

What!

There's not a lot to say yet, but Puzzle Agent 2 is happening! Read little else about it at the Puzzle Agent 2 site.

Watch the teaser trailer!

This article at CBR has some more info as well.

An excerpt:
"I'm just over the top, thrilled that I'm here getting ready to do the next game for 'Puzzle Agent.' I did not anticipate that initially. I just knew that I wanted to make a game that I, myself, would want to play."

Annable told CBR that, while many details of "Puzzle Agent 2" are still being worked out, he expects the gameplay mechanics to be similar to the original -- but better. "The first time out was the first time out for all of us, and there was definitely a lot of chatter on the forums about some of the puzzles not being where people wanted them to be," Annable said, laughing. "So we're very well aware of that. But storywise, we mapped out a whole entire story arc that went way beyond the first game -- we thought maybe, possibly we'd do more. We certainly hoped we would -- so now we're getting a chance to play the rest of the story out and that's more my focus, but technically there's a whole team of guys shoring up whatever we think we can improve upon."
91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SHODANFreeman;454883 said:
    I think it was only 36, actually.
    37. So close, but you will be going home with the Telltale Forums Home Game, guaranteed to waste away millions of precious hours that you only wish you could get back!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Ribs;454324 said:
    Yeah, that bugged me too. Weren't there only like 40 something, despite the descryption saying 50?
    That was a sad, weird, and fortunately rare case of marketing throwing out a number without asking the team first. We'd always thought it was "30+" and then were surprised to see "50+" on the site. I still feel bad about that.
  • Has a early beta been leaked? If so, how did it end up outside my house? I found this whilst walking through my dining room/study and it scared the pants off me.

[attach]2377[/attach]

:eek:
  • Thank you for having another go at Puzzle Agent! Let's hope you have a lot of new intersting puzzles in your bag! I'll preorder as soon as possible. :)
  • Cheeseness;455258 said:
    Has a early beta been leaked? If so, how did it end up outside my house? I found this whilst walking through my dining room/study and it scared the pants off me.

[attach]2377[/attach]

AHahahahahaah!!!!
    Awesome! :D
  • Cheeseness;455258 said:
    Has a early beta been leaked? If so, how did it end up outside my house? I found this whilst walking through my dining room/study and it scared the pants off me.

*snip*

Oh god I'm so going to have to do that to my girlfriend. She scares really easily and loved Puzzle Agent.
  • I truly am happy about this game being announced, although I have yet to play the first one. Here's to more Puzzle Agent! :)
  • Rim-Fire;455667 said:
    Oh god I'm so going to have to do that to my girlfriend. She scares really easily and loved Puzzle Agent.
    What a coincidence. It was my girlfriend that put it out there.

I also caught her trying to sneak the creepy painting seen in the last two SBCG4AP episodes into our wardrobe (which is sad, because I was planning to do that to her.
  • More Puzzle Agent! That was the only announcement I was excited about honestly, but I can't wait for it! Me and my brother loved the first, and are looking forward to more!
  • This is the only OMG INSTANT BUYZZZ for me here, but I defenently am checking out Walking Dead.
Add Comment