User Avatar Image

Unable to buy season pass off of PSN!

posted by MOVIELORD101 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I'm trying to buy the season pass for this game off of PSN, and it won't let me make my purchase! I have enough money on my account for it, but it just won't go through! Can one of the mods help me out on this?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1: If your credit card number is appearing in x's (e.g.. 111xxxxxxxxxxx357) then retype it.

2: If you live in a flat/ apartment then placing your address on 1 or 2 lines might help

3: Is your credit card still valid?

4: Having your billing and residential infomation typed in the same might help.

If none of these helped contact Sony.
  • Dash666;457783 said:
    1: If your credit card number is appearing in x's (e.g.. 111xxxxxxxxxxx357) then retype it.

2: If you live in a flat/ apartment then placing your address on 1 or 2 lines might help

3: Is your credit card still valid?

4: Having your billing and residential infomation typed in the same might help.

If none of these helped contact Sony.
    1-4 I don't have a credit card. I use funds from PlayStation Network cards. That's the problem.
  • well is that you cant add the money from the card
  • Dash666;457786 said:
    well is that you cant add the money from the card
    No, i just tried another card, and it worked just fine. No joke. I don't know what's going on. I'm able to buy other games (just did a test by buying a different game, and I had no problem); it's just this one item I'm having a LOT of trouble with.
  • MOVIELORD101;457791 said:
    No, i just tried another card, and it worked just fine. No joke. I don't know what's going on. I'm able to buy other games (just did a test by buying a different game, and I had no problem); it's just this one item I'm having a LOT of trouble with.
    oh hey do you want to friend me on psn
  • MOVIELORD101;457791 said:
    ill seach on it
  • Dash666;457793 said:
    oh hey do you want to friend me on psn
    Sure. In the meantime, is there a way i can get this without encountering this error? And, i just wanna add that I'm NOT making any of this up, I swear!
  • MOVIELORD101;457797 said:
    Sure. In the meantime, is there a way i can get this without encountering this error? And, i just wanna add that I'm NOT making any of this up, I swear!
    iam looking for a way
  • i call sony and they were no help
  • Dash666;457830 said:
    i call sony and they were no help
    Really? Crap. Anyway the admins on the forum could help?
Add Comment