User Avatar Image

How to make characters stop talking and get on with it

posted by moturu on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
You know with Edna's song it was 5 hours long? I figured out that if you right-click, then it will immediatly go to the end of their sentence or whatever their saying. A wonderful time saver. :)
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Davies;460221 said:

For those who care, you can also right click your way through all of the dialogue in the game.
    So are you saying "We should care"? ;)
  • Shadowknight1;460279 said:
    So are you saying "We should care"? ;)
    Q: How much would a Care Bear care if a Care Bear could care?

A: A Care Bear would care no amount since a Care Bear can not care if it is not a real bear.

Are you are a Care Bear? If not then I guess you should bear to care some amount depending on how much you care in relation to a Care Bear, which cares no amount but you may still care where the Care Bare may not care but that's not to say that a Care Bare shouldn't care if a Care Bear could bear to care some amount...

[CENTER]image
    GET ON WITH IT!!![/CENTER]

...um, I guess it's up to you to care if you can bear to care but you shouldn't care if to care is too much to bear. Whereas a Care Bear may care if...

[CENTER]image

image[/CENTER]
  • McSuperfly101;460415 said:
    ?!?! Uh, hold down control and click on the mouse. Am I missing something here?!
  • Julianne;460148 said:
    The song is now my ringtone.
    You are awesome!
  • ?!?! Uh, hold down control and click on the mouse. Am I missing something here?!
    What I meant was that doing that in the game doesn't skip the dialogue.
  • McSuperfly101;460489 said:
    What I meant was that doing that in the game doesn't skip the dialogue.
    D'oh, of course!

[CENTER]image[/CENTER]

I'm guessing you've tried pressing the spacebar?
  • On my Macbook, I right-click by clicking while two fingers are on the trackpad. That works for skipping dialogue. Not sure what would work on a normal Mac mouse if Ctrl-Click doesn't work, though.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    It works fine with a Magic Mouse.
  • Personally I think that the Mac's single button mouse is the most retarded creation throughout the entire spectrum of history. That seems to be a part of Apple's philosophy though; simplification to the point of complexation.

Ohhh, my tiny brain couldn't possibly figure out how to operate two whole buttons! Jeez.
Add Comment