User Avatar Image

Feed Me Sam&Max Creepypasta

posted by megamerger on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
Surprised i couldn't find any of this.
Sam&max has great inspirational parts.
Well, feed em to me :P
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • rubygloommel;460337 said:
    Oooh, what shape? I'm a vermiglioni girl myself...or maybe some nice farfalle? It's pretty! :D
    Shaped like Sam, Max, and the DeSoto, of course. Then we can eat pasta shaped like them, that really is them.
  • crfh;460500 said:
    image
    JFGI.

    (Just Fucking Google It?
  • I did, but I didn't understand it. I haven't played Zelda.

    It's basically what, an urban legend you make up about a video game? Seriously, I'm confused.
  • crfh;460505 said:
    I did, but I didn't understand it. I haven't played Zelda.

    It's basically what, an urban legend you make up about a video game? Seriously, I'm confused.
    Nono, that was just a example. Type in Russian Sleep Experiment, Zalgo, Marble hornets, Squidwards Suicide, Suicidemouse.avi, etc.
    They are creepy stories with a high Realism factor. Usually accompanied by pictures, audio files, videos, etc.
  • Ah. I think I get it now. Well, sort of.

    I'll wait until someone else does it first then :D
  • do you want some creepy stories?
    back in the days a strange ghost approached to lucasarts and forced the cancellation of freelance police
  • Vyse220;460543 said:
    do you want some creepy stories?
    back in the days a strange ghost approached to lucasarts and forced the cancellation of freelance police
    *shudder*
  • Now I have to give a plug for one of my favorite creepypasta sites. :D

    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/
  • megamerger;460508 said:
    Nono, that was just a example. Type in Russian Sleep Experiment, Zalgo, Marble hornets, Squidwards Suicide, Suicidemouse.avi, etc.
    They are creepy stories with a high Realism factor. Usually accompanied by pictures, audio files, videos, etc.
    Some of those ARE pretty creepy...I'm trying to trawl my way through the 'Marble Hornet' videos now though and it's going a bit slowly - I don't really get what's going on? :P I personally find 'Baby Doll' pretty creepy after going through some of the stories on the internet O_o
Add Comment