User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 Speculation and Suggestion Thread

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 35.9K users
When's that scheduled for then? :D
564 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Silverwolfpet;460502 said:
    Okay guys, last call before I start making the document. Good job so far :)
    Do you not think we should postpone the final date till May 1st in order to get more people on board?
  • And wait TWO months?

Hm... Well, either way, I have to start gathering the letters. Just to see how many we got so far.

Not sure about the two months waiting period. No comment on that one yet, but dully noted.
  • Silverwolfpet;460512 said:
    And wait TWO months?

Hm... Well, either way, I have to start gathering the letters. Just to see how many we got so far.

Not sure about the two months waiting period. No comment on that one yet, but dully noted.
    Cool, but please note that the more people we get, the more likely LucasArts is to listen and in fact, does LucasArts even have a permanent President at present? If not, I don't think it's worth sending it until they do.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse Andrei but I don't see the point of rushing this if that means compromising the impact it may have on LucasArts.
  • Haha, relax man. I value opinions and always listen to what people say. Except little Timmy, I hate that kid.

I do wanna make this right! And we will make this right! ...just as soon as I can get myself to gather the posts and see where we are at. :p

I promise I will not runaway with your posts and send them to LA, okay? ...or sell them on eBay.
  • Silverwolfpet;460553 said:
    Haha, relax man. I value opinions and always listen to what people say. Except little Timmy, I hate that kid.

I bet you shoved him down the well,
  • coolsome;460555 said:
    I bet you shoved him down the well,
    Shhhhhhhhh!

>.>

<.<

*bribes coolsome with $20*
  • Silverwolfpet;460560 said:
    Shhhhhhhhh!

>.>

<.<

*bribes coolsome with $20*</div>

:cool:
    he totally fell due to natural causes.
  • I think that we should go for April 2nd, because if they see a giant letter with hundreds of people's wishes their just going to run over them with their finger and make a basketball out of it, and then throw it the trash. :D And if we send it on April 1st their not going to take us seriously!
  • seson3churious;460583 said:
    I think that we should go for April 2nd, because if they see a giant letter with hundreds of people's wishes their just going to run over them with their finger and make a basketball out of it, and then throw it the trash. :D And if we send it on April 1st their not going to take us seriously!
    If they mail it on April 1st, Lucasarts won't get it until a few days later.
  • Dear Lucasarts,

Monkey Island is the best thing your company has ever done, and avoiding it is an incredibly illogical thing to do.
Add Comment