User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park 4

posted by EvilDeadFan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
What will it be about? We got two great directors once again. Spielberg and Johnson, and hopefully a better plot than most of JP 3 or dinosaur mercenaries!
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • EvilDeadFan;460173 said:
    You have no soul :P
    I've never liked any of the Toy Story movies, so I guess that makes me the princes of darkness himself.
  • Davies;460199 said:
    I've never liked any of the Toy Story movies, so I guess that makes me the princes of darkness himself.
    Yes, however if you want, I can manufacture a nice soul for you, all it takes are some flowers, birds, Lincoln's DNA, blood, guts, and some elbow grease. :cool:
  • EvilDeadFan;460276 said:
    Yes, however if you want, I can manufacture a nice soul for you, all it takes are some flowers, birds, Lincoln's DNA, blood, guts, and some elbow grease. :cool:
    Lets see now...

    I've got some endangered birds I killed...
    the blood of a virgin, check...
    the guts of Pavarotti, quadruple check...
    Abe Lincon's DNA on a stick, check and check...
    the grease off John Travolta's elbow, ewww and check...

    ...I can't seem to source any flowers though!
  • Ok maybe to be on the safe side we should throw in a Nazi uniform!
  • EvilDeadFan;460576 said:
    Ok maybe to be on the safe side we should throw in a Nazi uniform!
    Oh, no problem. I wear one at the weekends...

    ...did I just say that out loud?!
  • Davies;460578 said:
    Oh, no problem. I wear one at the weekends...

    ...did I just say that out loud?!
    Say what? I heard nothing. *passes Davies a Luger* Nothing nothing at all....
  • Davies;460578 said:
    Oh, no problem. I wear one at the weekends...

    ...did I just say that out loud?!
    Oh look! Reversible!

    ....not sure if yall will get that one. lol
  • waroftheworlds01;460787 said:
    Oh look! Reversible!

    ....not sure if yall will get that one. lol
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
  • nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:+ :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:= :winslow:

    THE END!
  • nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    nagasadow;460798 said:
    :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
    I'm sorry but it had to be done!
Add Comment