User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 24.7K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Blind Sniper;450164 said:
    How much refined did you get for the MNC set? I wouldn't expect the MNC set to go for that much.
    3 refined, an engi hat, and 1 scrap to be exact.
  • I really want a Fez, Hound Dog or Merryweather. I can offer: Heavy Duty Rag, Pyromancer's Mask, Madame Dixie, Ze Goggles, Cadaver's Cranium, Tyrant's Helm, Stainless Pot and Flipped Trilby.

I also have (if you want to offer): Vintage Professional's Panama (Not trading it ever though), Vintage Demoman's Fro, Vintage Magistrate's Mullet, Vintage Fancy Fedora, Vintage Officer's Ushanka, Vintage Tippler's Tricorne, Vintage Killer's Kabuto, Vintage Tough Guy's Toque, Vintage Physician's Procedure Mask, Vintage Noble Amassment of Hats, Vintage Bonk Helm, Blighted Beak, Defiant Spartan, Camera Beard, Old Guadalajara, Voodoo Juju, Le Party Phantom, and Texas Ten Gallon.
  • I'm curious, is there a spy knife that you can craft or find the let's you turn into people you backstab (like Your Eternal Reward), while also letting you disguise normally?
  • Blooglspash;450795 said:
    I'm curious, is there a spy knife that you can craft or find the let's you turn into people you backstab (like Your Eternal Reward), while also letting you disguise normally?
    No.

TF2 only has the two Spy knives.

TF2 will likely never have a knife like you describe because there would be no reason to use the normal knife or the YER.
  • Homefront items.

This is out of hand. Apparantly it will be craftable though.
  • Does anyone have a Familar Fez or metal they would trade?
  • RIFT items are now craftable.

Sun-on-a-Stick = Boston Basher + 3 reclaimed (Not 1 refined)
    Sharpened Volcano Fragment = Degreaser + Powerjack + 1 refined
  • The Gentleman;460990 said:
    RIFT items are now craftable.

Sun-on-a-Stick = Boston Basher + 3 reclaimed (Not 1 refined)
    Sharpened Volcano Fragment = Degreaser + Powerjack + 1 refined
    A REFINED!!! Dang...
    Shame, I really wanted the Volcano Fragment, then Id be able to set anyone on fire at any time:p
    Looks like Ill use the metal for either the familiar fez, or the soldiers hat thingie that gives me a sentry boost.
  • Total War: Shogun 2 items.

Luckily they are findable in game.
  • The Gentleman;464749 said:
    Total War: Shogun 2 items.

Luckily they are findable in game.
    Thats good at least.
    I only know of the one IARESNIPAR posted so Ill probably play it later today(or TF2 saturday) to check them out.
Add Comment