User Avatar Image

Sea For Two - a Brand New Show brought to you by TalesofMI.net - Launched Now!!

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
[CENTER]

Sea For Two

by SilverWolfPet, Dalixam, Haggis and Miko

CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT![/CENTER]
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i figured that the "you know pirating is illegal" question would get more of a "no shit sherlock" answer while the toilet one would have him whining please pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and just irritating the heck out of the pirate for the entire episode... so i picked the toilet thing ^_^
  • I voted for 'pirating is illegal' as I figured it would give the funniest result. How long does the voting last for? It's going to be really close between those last two options. They're head to head again now!
  • I voted toilet just because I figured it would be most likely to get him untied, which would lead to a more interesting story than just the back-and-forth stuff.
  • You know....... I have never thought about the toilet situation on a pirate ship.... did they just go over the side? serious question.
  • Irishmile;461531 said:
    You know....... I have never thought about the toilet situation on a pirate ship.... did they just go over the side? serious question.
    Basically, yes.

How do I know? Ermmm... (Hides time machine)
  • i'm sure it's probibly more of a bucket situation... go in a bucket, dump it off the side...

That's how they killed the mermaids ^_^
  • Updated this thread with nice pic at the top. :) Things are looking good, people are voting. This is so awesome, since we're prepared for all three possibilities.

If you want, please share the link with your friends, on twitter, facebook, wherever you feel like it. We are trying to expand our fanbase a little. More People = More Fun! Thanks!
  • I voted for the piracy is illegal option.
    It just seemed to be in character in the way that the englishman was played .;)
  • Voting ends Tuesday. If you want your option to win, ask more people to vote, please! :p
  • Hmm, the current voting trend gets me wondering, what happens if it's a tie between two options?
Add Comment