User Avatar Image

Who would you like to be the playable character?

posted by Ignatius on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Cedric?

Since it's reboot (whatever that means) im pretty sure we will see Graham again in the main role.
But you never know. It occurs to me that it could be, maybe, a character per episode. Like one same story, but seeing it from different angles, from the different characters. And with each perspective you finally put togheter the whole thing.
But that's just an idea, not what i think it will happen.

So, maybe in another future game, who wolud you like to see?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love how many still prefer King Graham. ^_^
    I would prefer Graham or Rosella. Especially Rosella as she has many potentials for more adventures. At least I think so.
  • I really liked Rosella in KQ7 but the GRaham-games are on top of my list before all the other ones. (The ones with Alexander I enjoyed the least)
  • I'd like to play as Connor again someday, but not this time around. I say give it over to someone else... Valanice could use another game, she only had one.
  • This is a ridiculous poll.

There is no way in hell that Telltale is going to go through the effort to get a license to make a brand new KQ game which revives the series, with an attempt to introduce the series to new players unfamiliar with the originals, but also attempting to please old diehard fans, and have the main character be....Valanice. Lol...fail.

It is just not going to happen. It will be Graham, no question.
  • I would like to choose Graham's hat (the king's long time sidekick), there is enough character in that chapeau, to fuel at least a dozen episodes! It's time it had its own adventure, out on its own.
  • Valiento;462062 said:
    I would like to choose Graham's hat (the king's long time sidekick), there is enough character in that chapeau, to fuel at least a dozen episodes! It's time it had its own adventure, out on its own.
    Just like Link's hat! It became alive in one game.
  • I think it would be interesting for Edgar to get his own game, maybe one where he as to go back and deal with his mother.
  • joek86;468865 said:
    I think it would be interesting for Edgar to get his own game, maybe one where he as to go back and deal with his mother.
    By his mother, do you mean Lolotte? Cause she's already dead. ;) If you mean Titania, what did she do that requires being "dealt with?" Just curious. :)
  • Maybe I should have just said his family. It doesn't have to be something they've already done, but maybe something they're going to do. The again, Edgar betrayed his family to help Rosella in KQ4, and came back at the end of KQ7. Maybe the game could be in the gap in between?
  • how about sonic? well he is the legend of the spike hero, twice.
Add Comment