User Avatar Image

Are you going to play TT's KQ?

posted by Anakin Skywalker on - last edited - Viewed by 586 users
Just wondering.
Seems many (myself EXLUDED) have decided they hate the game already.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Watch it thom-22, he'll paint you as a mindless TSL-lover next!
  • Anakin, stop it. You need to stop attacking people. It's not in any way productive. It's okay to express your opinion ("I didn't like The Silver Lining because..." and "I'm looking forward to Telltale's King's Quest because...") but at this point you're just trolling.
  • Of course i will play it.
  • thesporkman;464104 said:
    Anakin, stop it. You need to stop attacking people. It's not in any way productive. It's okay to express your opinion ("I didn't like The Silver Lining because..." and "I'm looking forward to Telltale's King's Quest because...") but at this point you're just trolling.
    Don't bother - he doesn't know how to stop. He's on a crusade to convince the world that TSL is the worst thing to happen in the history of our species.
  • wilco64256;464117 said:
    Don't bother - he doesn't know how to stop. He's on a crusade to convince the world that TSL is the worst thing to happen in the history of our species.
    More like in the history of the galaxy. :p
  • Sslaxx;464103 said:
    Watch it thom-22, he'll paint you as a mindless TSL-lover next!
    Haha, let him try it. I'm a Mac user, so I don't know thing one about TSL.
  • Guys, just put him on your ignore lists! It works wonders! I'm already much calmer than I was. And he can blab and rant away and draw all the baseless conclusions he wants to while insulting and degrading others' opinions and it won't bother anybody!

Anyway, I'm going to play the demo. However good that will be will influence my decision to pay for, and thus support, it.
  • I won't. Even if they make a damn good job, and even if it's a reboot which means one that has no info about King's Quest can just pick it up and play and have fun; I don't think I'll be able to get the feel or praise the atmosphere as much as real fans would do. I'm not much of a fan of the franchise so I'll just pass.
  • I am really looking forward to it.... I have the same worries I had when they announced ToMI.. but its based out of love of the originals... but I have no doubt I will love the game... maybe not in the same way as the oldies... but love playing it all the same.
  • I will be playing it. I have no idea what I'll think of it until then, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Add Comment