User Avatar Image

Who here is a Inspector Gadget Fan?

posted by Faceslasher on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
Who here LOVES Inspector Gadget?

Remember this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-JHfXVlkik

I sure do. Best TV show theme. Also i love how Gadgets car is a Delorean. Rock On!

But one thing that makes me mad is that Inspector Gadget movie. I was disappointed. Disney should to. Now lets discuss Inspector Gadget!
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I used to watch the original cartoon alot when it re-runed on whatever station that was. Man, long time ago though. I remember liking the movie but I only saw it twice and again, that was some time ago. Like when it first came out. lol I'm sure if I went back and watched it now I would be laughing at how bad it is.

As a side note. I don't think Mathew Broderick is that bad but then again I can only name two movies that I liked with him in it. Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Producers. I guess I got some laughs out of Cable Guy too.... but it was because of Jim Carry.
  • waroftheworlds01;464363 said:

As a side note. I don't think Mathew Broderick is that bad but then again I can only name two movies that I liked with him in it. Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Producers.
    waroftheworlds01;464363 said:
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    waroftheworlds01;464363 said:
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Loved watching the cartoons as a kid, and I still like them today although they are not aired on tv any more.

I have both the movies on DVD and I like the one with French Steward more.
    The first one was wrong in many ways, claw was plain showing, uncle gadget was uncle John, don't get me started on Bernda and gadget couldn't even say "wowsers" right, I mean "wowser" what was that?

And if anyone here have seen Broken Arrow, I am sorry to inform you that you have seen a movie with French Steward in it, maybe not as a major role but he was there. :p
  • I'm gona assume that Falanca did not like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. lol

I wasn't even aware there was a second Inspector Gadget movie.
  • waroftheworlds01;464363 said:

As a side note. I don't think Mathew Broderick is that bad but then again I can only name two movies that I liked with him in it. Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Producers. I guess I got some laughs out of Cable Guy too.... but it was because of Jim Carry.
    What about The Lion King?
  • Remolay;464457 said:
    Meh, Frank Welker did the important parts. Seriously, the man is amazing.
  • Remolay;464457 said:
    Well, Yeah. The Lion King is awesome. But I was focusing on his live action films.
  • waroftheworlds01;464398 said:
    I'm gona assume that Falanca did not like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. lol
    Yeah I'm not significantly fond of the movie.
    waroftheworlds01;464398 said:
    I wasn't even aware there was a second Inspector Gadget movie.
    It was a direct-to-video sequel, that may be why.
  • How is it humanly possible to not like Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
  • Doctor Claw's voice is Soundwave's unprocessed. The old series had perhaps some of the best VA people of the time working for them.

Heh, and I think someone at Himalaya (AGDI) is a fan too, judging by the track that plays when Alexander falls off a cliff in their KQ3 remake!
Add Comment