User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 77.6K users
So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!
4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you haven't seen these, there are amazing minimalist posters for each doctor this one guy did for sale at £10 each:

http://underthename.bigcartel.com/
  • @ribs They look pretty good but seem a bit expensive would be more inclined if they were a set of decorated print paper.
  • Really cant wait. I just configured my computer so that it plays the DW-Theme when starting up. Reeeeally cant wait!!!

Hope the international BBC-Player will be launched until April 23rd.
  • Gah, I hate not having a working pc! And now I hate my iPods browser!

Anyway The first two episodes have names now. Although I can't remember them properly, and can't go and find out due to being frustrated with this device! The first name has something to do with an astronaut, and the second is called "mysterious moon"

Oh and Colin baker is on twitter now. His name is sawboneshex I think. I'll pinch someones pc later and check.

@magus (darn autocorrect! go away!)
    I think the international inlayer (...) is supposed to be out in the summer, so don't get your hopes up. Hopefully I'm wrong though!
  • Friar;466669 said:

Oh and Colin baker is on twitter now. His name is sawboneshex I think. I'll pinch someones pc later and check.
    Yay!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    There are these weird-looking bins for cigarette butts on the Southbank... every time I see them, I think "CYBERMEN!"

... Maybe it's just me? :p
  • puzzlebox;466920 said:
    There are these weird-looking bins for cigarette butts on the Southbank... every time I see them, I think "CYBERMEN!"

... Maybe it's just me? :p
    At first I thought the cyberman was the trash can and thought 'that can't be right'
  • Ribs;466928 said:
    At first I thought the cyberman was the trash can and thought 'that can't be right'
    I thought the cyber-trashcan itself was thinking 'that can't be right'.
Add Comment