3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've been waiting ages to make this Beyond the Alley of the Dolls icon, and now that we've got the concept art for Lady Liberty, I finally did!

Oh, and also, those ponies are brilliant. Please, please tell me you're planning on making a Sal pony. You couldn't possibly turn down the chance to be the first person to turn an anthropomorphic cockroach into a pony, could you?
  • User Avatar Image
    Fly
    I drew a desktop for myself in Illustrator!

Since it's pretty enormous, I'm only going to link to the full size version.
  • What an epic wallpaper. So clean and cute.
  • lombre;466767 said:

Oh, and also, those ponies are brilliant. Please, please tell me you're planning on making a Sal pony. You couldn't possibly turn down the chance to be the first person to turn an anthropomorphic cockroach into a pony, could you?
    Hahaha, alright, I'll put Sal on the list. So far, my next ones will be: Narrator, Sybil, Lincoln, and Sal. Anyone else want to suggest a character to be ponified?
  • Cheri;466916 said:
    Hahaha, alright, I'll put Sal on the list. So far, my next ones will be: Narrator, Sybil, Lincoln, and Sal. Anyone else want to suggest a character to be ponified?
    Um... maybe Bosco or Sammun-Mak? :D Lol IDK i dont have any better ideas. XD
  • Cheri;466916 said:
    Dude, I wanna see a pony-Doctor Norrington sticking out of Pony Papierwaite's pony-chest! Why hasn't that happened yet? Also, Capricorn-type Stinky family ponies.

Also, a sketchdump!

Equal helpings of Why-did-I-dream-about-Joel-Dreskin, soft and marketable, old timey and GUESS WHO THESE EIGHT MYSTERY CHARACTERS ARE?! I gave up gratuitous internet time for Lent, so I'm only coming on here to submit fanart of my own; forgive me if I don't respond to your comments until Easter. Nonetheless, hope you enjoy!
  • User Avatar Image
    Fly
    YESSSS. NARRATOR-PONY. BE STILL MY HEART. I love how he actually looks like the narrator.

(btw, are you rabbity_thing on F!S? I'm fireholly.)
  • Heh, "Ponyfies everything". I love it. Awesome job on the Narrator.

The result of me watching South Park and Thinking about Sam and Max at the same time.
Add Comment