32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • did this guy do a review of the 1st?
  • That was hilarious. I loved it. Reminded my why I have never seen TLW since I left the cinema, in shock over how bad it was.
  • nagasadow;468366 said:
    did this guy do a review of the 1st?
    I wouldn't much see the point in that. As Mel Brooks said, ""It's easy to spoof a bad movie. A good movie, now that's hard." So therein, doing weekly reviews of Bad (although the Lost World is more mediocre then bad) is much easier than doing weekly reviews of good.
  • waroftheworlds01;456723 said:
    I think we can all agree that The Novel of The Lost World is better than the movie. There were so many things touched on in the novel that didn't make it into the movie. But I still enjoyed TLW film. Especially when the trailer goes over the cliff. That's probably my favorite scene to watch out of the three films.
    That's my favourite scene too. I never get bored watching it.
  • I enjoyed TLW. I watched it yesterday and a lot of the things that Nostalgia Critic complains about can have an explanation.

I agree that Jeff Goldblum isn't the best actor though.
  • The Gentleman;468527 said:
    LIES AND SLANDER THAT IS JUST PlAIN LIES AND SLANGER
  • Jeff Goldblum is an epic actor!!!!

Especially when it comes to "The Fly" and "Adam Resurrected".
  • The Gentleman;468527 said:
    See, that's what I thought too until I saw "The Fly".
  • Nostalgia Critic's sense of humor is like that of Family Guy. It is niche, only certain people are going to find it funny. That's perfectly fine, after all there are many different types of comedy to entertain very different people.

I like Nostalgia Critic's sense of humor, and in the end that's all I care about. I don't care if someone dislikes him or not, that's their opinion, and that is just fine.
  • RexMaster;456714 said:
    This dude is a douche who made this video for laughs but no real truth about the movie, he doesn't explore any of the good parts, but only the parts that he thinks are bad because he is a crappy movie critic... I LOVE U JURASSIC PARK!!!!! :o
    He DID make this video for laughs. He's said many times that this is a character and not meant to be taken seriously. It's kind of his thing to dwell on the bad parts, he intentionally reviews bad movies, of course he focuses on the bad parts. If anything his reviews are a parody of the way things can be blown out of proportion by people on the internet. There's an occasional character he does called "Douchey McNitpick" which shows up just to berate him for any inconsistencies in his reviews.
Add Comment