User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.2K users
So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.
212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alan Johnson;471179 said:
    Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Again no promises, but efforts are being made to get some JP merch. :)
    Yay! That would be great, thx!!!
  • I'd love a pet Velociraptor. I'm sure TTG has the technology to clone me some.
  • Alan Johnson;471179 said:
    Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Again no promises, but efforts are being made to get some JP merch. :)
    Good to hear, i have my card on hand and my F5 button ready for any merch updates... and the BTTF Ep3 still!! I hope the process is easy for you guys to get us some JP stuff in the store and that you guys dont find yourselves stressed out from making such a tough project and doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
  • Irishmile;467145 said:
    I know its unlikely but action figures of in-game characters would be pretty dang cool... So I can buy them for my son and secretly play with them when everyone is out of the house.

I do that with my Nephew's toys...and no one suspects a thing.

What I would really like to see is the Soundtrack, Concept Art, and Maybe something else...and of course T-shirts.
  • what about a CD/DVD holder that is designed to look like a barbasal can?
  • I want a Mr. DNA plushie!
  • Magic Emperor;471493 said:
    I want a Mr. DNA plushie!
    Oh, I would buy that.
  • trocks;471498 said:
    Oh, I would buy that.
    Totally.
  • It appears this thing is no longer made but how awesome is this? From Sideshow Collectibles.

• Irishmile;471593 said:
    It appears this thing is no longer made but how awesome is this? From Sideshow Collectibles.

Telltale, make a sideshow collectible like this that is like $150-200 and I will buy it. Make it depict a scene from the game that is as memorable as this movie scene and write Jurassic Park on it and below it in smaller font write Telltale Games and ur logo! I would order it the second u added it to ur site!

Also, could you guys please put something in the store, even minor object from JP would work, just something to get the money flowing.
Add Comment