User Avatar Image

Sea For Two - a Brand New Show brought to you by TalesofMI.net - Launched Now!!

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
[CENTER]

Sea For Two

by SilverWolfPet, Dalixam, Haggis and Miko

CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT![/CENTER]
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Silverwolfpet;468755 said:
    The Mother Nature line was:
    "Blast Mother Nature and her tiny dirt nipples" - a Dalixam Favorite. Hahaha! It is referencing to the little patch of land they got stuck in. :p
    Ahhhh, makes sense. I was thinking it was either "Blast Mother Nature and -something- nipples" or "Blast Mother Nature and -something about turntables-".
  • idk what everyone is complaining about, I have no problem understanding you guys... heck you guys are easier to understand then about 70% of the american population =P
  • Silverwolfpet;468755 said:
    Okay okay!! Don't have to be so cruel!! I'll add subtitles!

(kidding) but I will add them. :p

I have only dubbed Mihai in the Stan's New Store video, when it was a little too much for him to sing all that.
    The rest, it's Mihai 100%.

The Mother Nature line was:
    "Blast Mother Nature and her tiny dirt nipples" - a Dalixam Favorite. Hahaha! It is referencing to the little patch of land they got stuck in. :p

Mihai: "I would like everybody here to know that I did NOT write that line. Andrei did. That is all."

Hehehe, I like giving my bro difficult lines to scream in a gruffy voice.

Okay, dully noted, subtitles.

Thanks for the feedback! :D
    Wait, wait, wait, add subtitles? Why? :confused:
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Updates, we need updates!
  • Vainamoinen;471746 said:
    Updates, we need updates!
    erm, okay...

We're currently trying to figure out how to film the...stuff that happens according to your choice. :) All seems good, but it may prove a bit difficult.

Focusing right now on the Kauff/Gustav episode for tomorrow. Quite tricky this one too.

Aaaaand, I'm just happy I managed to post the comic yesterday. Almost didn't make it.

But, strictly Sea For Two related, I hope we make it in time. Even if we're a bit late, we're not giving up on the series, no worries :)
  • Fire in the hole was the only choice for me...the others were like...no...Very talented videos you got here. Awesome stuff.
  • Not to rock the boat, but there should be a submit your own spot. But only a certain number. FCFS.
  • We have that on the comic strips :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Need... more... VIDEOS!!
Add Comment