User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.6K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Of course, it would help if I was playing games I'd never played before instead of running the entire Zelda series, in which the only game I've never beaten is the one I'm about to start.

Wait, did I just fail at failing?
  • GuruGuru214;471645 said:
    Wait, did I just fail at failing?
    Why yes and, as we all know, failing at failing is winning. Congratulations, my dear Guru. I do believe that you've won.

• The last thing i bought was the Nintendo 3ds.
  • Martin McFly;471652 said:
    Why yes and, as we all know, failing at failing is winning. Congratulations, my dear Guru. I do believe that you've won.

Always makes me think of this:

• GuruGuru214;471606 said:
    Sonic Unleashed.

DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!
    That is my favourite Sonic game there is, as it takes a new turn and adds something new to the game. I think it was a nice twist to fight with Sonic like that, go away from the old style of just running though it all.
  • SunnyGuy;471607 said:
    Before doing that, the world must know, WiiPS2 or PS360 version?
    Whoops, missed this. I only own a Wii, other than a bricked but potentially fixable 360 my cousin gave me.
    Comrade Pants;471609 said:
    I won't if you won't. Dashing might murder you in your sleep though, considering he's religiously pro-old sonic.
    By the way, you remember this image I throw up constantly?

Can you make out what game holds the place of honor in my Genesis when I'm not using it?

• Martin McFly;471624 said:
    At least you didn't buy Sonic and the Secret Rings. I'm afraid that I would have no choice but to judge you then.
    GuruGuru214;471626 said:
    I already own that. I played the tutorial and ragequit.
    ...I hate you two.
    GuruGuru214;471716 said:
    Whoops, missed this. I only own a Wii, other than a bricked but potentially fixable 360 my cousin gave me.
    Well, that's not good. I hope you don't mind most of the game being with the werehog rather than half and half like it should be.
  • Actually, what killed Secret Rings for me was the Godawful Cutscenes. As far as the game goes: for Sonic-On-Rails, it's better than some. Also, it gets better later on when the BASIC THINGS that you are missing(like the ability to fucking BACK UP) are unlocked. UNLOCK BASIC CONTROLS, FAJDFOIDJSFO:IDFJSOD:FS

Okay I hate this game again.
  • GuruGuru214;471716 said:

WHAT THE BLEEDING HELL HAPPENED TO MY GENESIS IN ORGINAL BOX, DAMN IT! I'LL NEVER GET OVER THIS! NEVER!
  • Rather Dashing;471814 said:
    Also, it gets better later on when the BASIC THINGS that you are missing(like the ability to fucking BACK UP) are unlocked. UNLOCK BASIC CONTROLS, FAJDFOIDJSFO:IDFJSOD:FS
    I like the game, but good god that has to be the stupidest design decision ever.
Add Comment