User Avatar Image

The Legendary Jurassic Park Fanart Thread

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 28.2K users
Back to the Future has one so Jurassic Park should have one too. I don't have any new artwork relating to Jurassic park but here's one that I drew several months ago. I'll keep searching my folders and computer for more Jurassic Park artwork and start drawing up some new ones. I hope you enjoy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And another

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
200 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Veritas, nicely done. I really like the variety of dinosaurs that you chose as your subjects.
  • Bombillazo;467308 said:
    @Giu3232

@waroftheworlds01
    Yes Id'Love to have a JP Jeep :D I saw a person do it on the internet, they also had a Ghostbusters car, but the Jeep was practically identical to the movie ones.
    I really want the Jeep but I'm having a hard time finding one around here. They're selling a lot of Ford explorer's here though so I might just do the Ford instead of the Jeep. But i so want a jeep :(
  • Did this after I completed collecting the comic series
  • Tyrannosaur87;472238 said:
    Did this after I completed the comic series
    Aargh! You should make illustrations for Redemption comic. And not that mumbo-jumbo guy who call himself artist!
  • veki;472326 said:
    Aargh! You should make illustrations for Redemption comic. And not that mumbo-jumbo guy who call himself artist!
    Thanks. That was more of a spur of the moment thing than anything else. I draw at my best when I'm bored as hell. I do admit though, the art in Redemption was God Awful.
  • Tyrannosaur87;472438 said:
    Thanks. That was more of a spur of the moment thing than anything else. I draw at my best when I'm bored as hell. I do admit though, the art in Redemption was God Awful.
    Agreed. I love the story line, but the art was piss poor. Well, the humans were fine. But the dinosaurs were terrible. You couldn't even tell what each species was supposed to be. They all had that "generic" dinosaur look to them. I didn't know the big one was supposed to be Giganatosaurus until the specified it in the comic.
  • Shadowknight1;473234 said:
    Agreed. I love the story line, but the art was piss poor. Well, the humans were fine. But the dinosaurs were terrible. You couldn't even tell what each species was supposed to be. They all had that "generic" dinosaur look to them. I didn't know the big one was supposed to be Giganatosaurus until the specified it in the comic.
    I know. It could've been much worse though. They could've labled that as a Tyrannosaurus Rex. That would've killed the comic entirely for me. But what I don't understand is that they did some very decent artwork for the covers, yet the comic itself was terrible. My 5 year old nephew could draw better than that.
  • My first (almost) complete CG model was a JP Jeep Wrangler ^_^
    Actually is more like a JP10 than a JP18...
  • I_Dan_I;475715 said:
    My first (almost) complete CG model was a JP Jeep Wrangler ^_^
    Actually is more like a JP10 than a JP18...
    Nicely done. It does have more of a JP10 feel to it, but nonetheless, it's an impressive model. Keep up the good work!
Add Comment