User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.9K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;472997 said:
    That was my thought process in the sixth grade. Actually, that still is my thought process, only applied to more eras than simply medieval.
    Like Baroque? Modern? ROMAN!?
  • Comrade Pants;473003 said:
    Like Baroque? Modern? ROMAN!?
    Roman, definitely. Baroque, only really so far as music goes. I also really started liking Victorian era, mainly because the literature is so creepy. And, of course, pirates, from any time period actually.
  • Alcoremortis;473007 said:
    Roman, definitely. Baroque, only really so far as music goes. I also really started liking Victorian era, mainly because the literature is so creepy. And, of course, pirates, from any time period actually.
    Wise words. I think I can officially agree with all of that. :D
  • Comrade Pants;473008 said:
    Wise words. I think I can officially agree with all of that. :D
    Looking back, I realize I forgot Egypt and Greece as well, but to a lesser extent. And World War I. And II as well, I suppose. And Japan. I could go on for awhile...
  • Alcoremortis;473012 said:
    Looking back, I realize I forgot Egypt and Greece as well, but to a lesser extent. And World War I. And II as well, I suppose. And Japan. I could go on for awhile...
    How about...

The Ancient Middle East - including...
    Assyria
    Babylon
    Sumeria
    Messapotamia (The first true empire!)
    Persia

Tsarist Russia
    The Byzantine Empire
    Imperial China
    Mongolia

I can go on, too.
  • Comrade Pants;473018 said:
    How about...

The Ancient Middle East - including...
    Assyria
    Babylon
    Sumeria
    Messapotamia (The first true empire!)
    Persia

Tsarist Russia
    The Byzantine Empire
    Imperial China
    Mongolia

I can go on, too.
    Yes. I've actually studied most of them, at some time or other. Ah, the beauty of survey courses! If I had my pick, all of my classes would be survey courses.
  • Alcoremortis;473022 said:
    Yes. I've actually studied most of them, at some time or other. Ah, the beauty of survey courses! If I had my pick, all of my classes would be survey courses.
    I envy your academic courses. Intensely.
  • Comrade Pants;473024 said:
    I envy your academic courses. Intensely.
    Well, I only took two in college, a European history survey and a Mediterranean history survey. The rest were in high school or on my own time.

A new picture of me, acting in a short film noir by my girlfriend.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Joop;474991 said:

A new picture of me, acting in a short film noir by my girlfriend.
    Nice! Will we get to see the film too?
Add Comment