User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lonnie;475428 said:
    Actually I apologize. I'm pretty angry now. i will go away for a while and cool off.

I dunno about forum etiquette so wasn't aware of double posting.
    I'm fairly sure the issue has been raised before, though.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Lonnie;475428 said:
    I dunno about forum etiquette so wasn't aware of double posting.
    No worries - it's one of those things that people rarely mention because it often comes across as arsey (case in point here I guess). :)
  • puzzlebox;475433 said:
    No worries - it's one of those things that people rarely mention because it often comes across as arsey (case in point here I guess). :)
    Oh! Oh! Am I an arse, then? :D
  • puzzlebox;475433 said:
    I have never really joined a forum until I came to this website.

I'm pretty stressed out at the moment so like the smallest thing to most people will be a big thing to me lol. so sorry again :)

This is kind of my haven where guys dont compare dick size or ague about what band/movie/etc is better etc, you know, like youtube comments. Jesus Christ I've had some arguments on there. waste of energy lol.
  • Lonnie;475386 said:
    This is some posey crap I did a while back.
    You look like someone, but damned if I can remember who. Some musician-y fella, I think.
    December photo. Lost about 15 pounds since, which I gained during a two month interim when I faced painful post gallbladder removal stomach issues.
  • What a dashing fellow! You are sporting a very classy look man.

That's Dillinger, gangsta!
  • Had to look around on Facebook for tagged pictures of myself, I never take any... don't even own a camera. So that's the reason for the tiny picture.

The picture is a bit old, though - I've pretty much completely changed the 'bum look' I had for a while there (embarassingly enough only out of laziness and a lifelong near complete disregard for how I appear).
  • puzzlebox;475159 said:
    Hehe, "This town meant less to me than a cabbage did to a butcher"... sounds like you've been taking inspiration from Flint Paper there. ;)
    Actually I've taken inspiration from a lot of film noirs. I tried to write the voice over like it was written by Raymond Chandler himself.
Add Comment