User Avatar Image

BTTF eps 2 & 3 not available for download on Games page

posted by DAStepps on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I bought the season of Back to the Future, but I have no way to download it. I go to my games and I see the first episode for download (I downloaded it earlier today), but I can't access a download for the other episodes. So, help! Help me! Thanks ahead of time!
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am also having problems accessing the BTTF season that I have purchased. I downloaded the first episode, played it, and then bought the season, but it is not showing up now in my purchase area. From the other posts and a few other threads, I think there might be an issue with downloading the first episode and then buying the others. I bought it using Paypal, which was successful and listed in my Purchases area.
  • Same issue here :( E-mailed to the support just a second ago. Hope this get's solved soon...
  • temestos;477747 said:
    Same issue here :( E-mailed to the support just a second ago. Hope this get's solved soon...
    Expecting it work for the past 20 hours and .... nada
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Telltale's support people work weekdays (US west coast hours), so you might have to wait out the weekend.
  • I thought so
    Cheers
  • puzzlebox;477775 said:
    Telltale's support people work weekdays (US west coast hours), so you might have to wait out the weekend.
    Nice.. Good job telltale...:mad:
  • Has anyone else had this problem?

    I downloaded the first episode for free and went back and bought the rest of the season, and it shows as paid on the 'My Games' screen, but the only thing showing to download is the first episode...
  • Same issue here, can't download Ep 2 or 3, shows up as paid, i got the purchase confimation email, but no download links or anything
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    pogoyen;477812 said:
    I downloaded the first episode for free and went back and bought the rest of the season, and it shows as paid on the 'My Games' screen, but the only thing showing to download is the first episode...
    Hi Pogoyen, looks like a few people have had this issue. I think Telltale support will need to add the other episodes to your account manually. Moving this to the support forum so they'll see it.
  • Thanks for keeping us up to date Puzzlebox. I am having the same issue, but I'm sure Telltale will fix it soon. Can't wait to play, I loved the first episode.
This discussion has been closed.