User Avatar Image

I'm going to create my own Jurassic park

posted by asyncus on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users
with real dino's. I already have the dna and a bunch of crazy low-paid bulgarian scientists. Whos with me!!! I'm thinking of central London.

The concept I have is sort of like an amusementpark slash MMA-event.
200 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, I am sorry to ruin your dream but if I were you I would stop where you are... the reason is that I have already succeeded in the task of recreating dinosaurs. I have been researching it for 10 years and the park will open next year, that is if the lawyers dont kill me first. Its really specatular, I spared no expense! Plus, I have not employed anyone named Nedry so I think im fine, but I am a little suspicious about Dennis, our computer technician who just left to the vending machine with a shaving cream can. Anyway, no worries, our park will open soon so all of you can enjoy it!!! :D
  • We will definitely have a huge restaurant filled with Jell-O
  • RexMaster;478424 said:
    Well, I am sorry to ruin your dream but if I were you I would stop where you are... the reason is that I have already succeeded in the task of recreating dinosaurs. I have been researching it for 10 years and the park will open next year, that is if the lawyers dont kill me first. Its really specatular, I spared no expense! Plus, I have not employed anyone named Nedry so I think im fine, but I am a little suspicious about Dennis, our computer technician who just left to the vending machine with a shaving cream can. Anyway, no worries, our park will open soon so all of you can enjoy it!!! :D
    .....................But I need a job! :'(
  • trocks;478405 said:
    I hope you're not proven right by a coincidental case of poorly planned espionage.
    LOL!!! this sentence is too funny XD Alliteration ftw
  • So wait there are competitive dinosaur parks??? Oh no stuffs about to go down D:
  • I would make sure there would be locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors.
  • If anybody needs a resident paleontologist for there park i have seen all the movies and read both books so i assume i am over qualified.
  • I would like design the buildings.:D
  • If you need an automation/electrotechnology engineer, that's what I'm studying.:)
  • I will be guy that checks the shaving cream cans just incase Customs has not checked it enough.

Further more I have an idea for the river tour the Megaladon a giant white shark that would make Jaws hide in shame.

We are gonna need a bigger boat just got a whole new meaning

Add Comment